Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

California: Mexico's maternity ward

California: Mexico's maternity ward
    May 20, 12:22 AM
    2 comments

(AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)California held a ‘special election’ yesterday to address the states deep budget crisis, but I woke up this morning not feeling any more special than I did the day before.

When it comes down to it, no financial solvency can occur in this state until there is a complete and total regime change across both sides of the aisle. Entrusting the same broken bureaucracy to fix the problems that caused the problems is like continuing to hire a bad babysitter to watch your kids. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Sometimes in life and in politics we find ourselves in predicaments where we are forced to ask the tough questions. Just like back in the Clinton-era 1990’s when the liberal taboo subject of welfare reform was unveiled for national debate.

My fellow Californians, it’s time to take on an even more taboo subject for debate today. A special warning to all liberals reading this: Now may be a good time to fire up the medicinal marijuana because issues of race and illegal immigration are about to be discussed, and we all know how painful honest discussions of free thought and individual personal opinion can be for you.

The financial burden of providing social services in the state of California as a result of illegal immigration from Mexico is absolutely staggering. It’s enormous. Yet no republican or democrat state official is willing to go on record and put their job on the line to spearhead a drastic reform of the states’ ‘anchor baby’ policies. I have heard California politicians propose every kind of budget cut and tax increase imaginable. However, social services are never a priority on the ‘fix it list’.

I wrote a column back on April 24th titled, “Bay Area liberals to blame for illegal immigrant job loss,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The financial burden of providing social services in the state of California as a result of illegal immigration from Mexico is absolutely staggering. It’s enormous. Yet no republican or democrat state official is willing to go on record and put their job on the line to spearhead a drastic reform of the states’ ‘anchor baby’ policies. I have heard California politicians propose every kind of budget cut and tax increase imaginable. However, social services are never a priority on the ‘fix it list’.
    Well written article. The above comment is one of the most frustrating things about living here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This article sums up the biggest problem this country faces; Our country is changing so rapidly demographically through the births of children to illegal aliens. People have believed the myth that it is the single male crossing the border illegally, when in reality millions have brought their wives and girlfriends and then had children once they arrived. This situation is the cause of most of the billions doled out on behalf of illegals; the prenatal care, hospital deliveries, WIC, food stamps, Medicaid, free school lunches and on and on and on. Illegals are costing us the most through the children they birth here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very good article.

I've heard CA spends $13 billion on illegals in this state.

I have no faith in those up in Sacramento though to address such tough issues, that wouldn't feel good.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn