VIDEO AT THE SOURCE LINK

CALIFORNIA UNDER SEIGE BY MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS, SAYS FORMER L.A. SHERIFF SGT

LOS ANGELES - California is under seige by the Mexican drug cartels, says a former L.A. Sheriff SGT., Richard Valdemar, now an International Gang expert and civic activist.

In an interview with FULL DISCLOSURE, Valdemar tells how the Mexican drug cartels have infiltrated politics and business in Los Angeles and how he left California for Arizona to take his work to the next level.

Homeland TV is monitoring the border crisis and will be presenting a Homeland TV original documentary expose on the WAR AT THE BORDER..coming soon.

Homeland TV is airing the interview with Richard Valdemar.

Mexican Drug Cartel Takes over California

Tags: angeles, arizona, border, california, cartel, drug, git-r-done!, homeland, los, mexican

< Previous Post
Next Post >
6 Comments

Comment by Machinegunmomma 7 hours ago
To me, this is the product of illegal alien harassment.. People just want to feed their families and have a better way of life. I guarantee if in the future we have a reversal of roles in society and the USA is no longer a power force, but collapses, and you have hundreds of thousands of people with nothing to eat and struggling (while Mexico had the money), we as a people would be trying our damndist to get over there for an opportunity to get something to hold on to and make some money to feed our families.. I am so tired of everyone making the Mexicans out to be the bad guys when they are not.. The immigration law suck, it took my husband and I, 5 years to get him here and get a green card, it was hell and a lot of money.. Most people don't have that kind of money or time to wait while they play a game with peoples lives like they do.. It does make going the illegal way more appealing when you get a temporary visa to visit this country and they harass you at the airport gate and hold you there for 4 hrs questioning you as to why your here. And if your answers isn't to their liking then you send back home.. The drug money is just another way people have to feed their families and become a part of society up to par with everyone else in the world instead of living south of the border a few miles away from millionaires that dangle their money in your face while you have to work slave hours and slave pay in Mexico, it's all a racket the NWO has perfectly planed fully knowing what people will do for survival.. If anyone wants to fight the NWO then welcome others to this country and don't fight with them or wish to send them back home.. The NWO wants us to divide as people so they can conquer all of us in groups.. Doesn't anyone see this??? This is what makes this county the shits now, we are selfish, this country was founded by immigrants who wanted a better life, everyone used to be welcome.
The statistics, the numbers they come up with on the news is all bullshit about how the Illegal immigrants are using up free this and free that, I have never seen that in my life, I know more Americans that do however allow the government to control their life more then I have ever seen in an Mexicans home here in the USA sorry, but this is all propaganda I don't believe a word of it myself anymore..
Sometimes I am very ashamed to be an American to the outside world anymore the way we have become so arrogant thinking we are the shite here when we are no where near what this great country used to be....

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Comment by RIMILITIA 7 hours ago
MGM is Wrong Mexicains are BAD...............Charles Comment by Machinegunmomma 5 hours ago
That is a very stupid comment to say that charles.. So who else is bad all the Arabs all the Chinese all the Africans all the other color people, all anything but your kind??? Comment by illuminated-dj 4 hours ago
well said mgm,globalism and corruption is the cause of it all.if mexican government worked for the people instead of themselves it would not be such a problem Comment by Bluesjoc 2 hours ago
« Laredo Texas and Nuevo Laredo Mexico - Worse than Baghdad?
Mexican Military Invasion on U.S. Soil »
New Oklahoma Immigration Law is the Toughest Ever
Posted By admin

Oklahoma passed the toughest immigration enforcement law ever. That’s right, ever. A last minute request by Latino organizations was denied Wednesday night by U.S. District Judge James Payne. The new immigration enforcement law starts today.

“In light of the plaintiffs’ failure to introduce evidence in support of their motion, and in light of plaintiffs’ limited argument in support of their motion, the court cannot conclude the plaintiffs’ right to a preliminary injunction has been clearly and unequivocally established,â€