Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call Speaker Pelosi

I just called the Speaker at (202) 225-0100 and was redirected to a comment line. Tell her to stop using taxpayer's money for more failed social programs. Basically thats what got us into this mess. Giving hispanics and minorities loans as reference in the NY Times article of Sept 1999.

JAK

Can't stand this woman!! She too is on her own agenda, not what is best for this country or it citizens!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Left that rag a nasty message. I am MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

They ask what city you are calling from....come up with San Fernando Valley or something
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)