Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calling Senator Ted Stevens

While making my calls to about 30 plus senators, I called Stevens (R -- Alaska) today. The woman who answered put me on hold immediately, and then when she got back on, immediately asked me, "Are you a 'NO?" And then, after some hesitation, "A 'No" or a "Yes?" I asked her if she was referring to immigration, and she said, "We're getting a million calls on this. Are you a No?" I almost laughed, and told her, "Well, that's great, I hope that the Senator listens to the people." She agreed, I told her that he should vote against the bill, and then I hung up, and burst out in laughter. I think we're starting to get to some of these Senators.

Ostrich

Banned
    TheOstrich wrote:
    While making my calls to about 30 plus senators, I called Stevens (R -- Alaska) today. The woman who answered put me on hold immediately, and then when she got back on, immediately asked me, "Are you a 'NO?" And then, after some hesitation, "A 'No" or a "Yes?" I asked her if she was referring to immigration, and she said, "We're getting a million calls on this. Are you a No?" I almost laughed, and told her, "Well, that's great, I hope that the Senator listens to the people." She agreed, I told her that he should vote against the bill, and then I hung up, and burst out in laughter. I think we're starting to get to some of these Senators.
    Ted Stevens in Alaska--that's wonderful!

Remember, I'm sure you know this, but we want them to vote NO on cloture -- a yes vote on cloture is a vote FOR amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOVE IT!