Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CAnada, US & Mexcio Planning Joint Exercises

Pre-Olympic military exercise to take place in 2009
    Posted By Bob Mackin
    Posted 2 days ago

Canada, the U.S. and Mexico are planning a massive joint military exercise in April 2009 "to focus on terrorist events that could affect (the) 2010 Olympics," according to Public Safety Canada documents released to 2010 Watch via access to information. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security-led rehearsal is code-named TOPOFF 5. Canadian troops were among the 15,000 participants involved in last October's TOPOFF 4 in Portland, Ore., Phoenix and Guam."Exercises provide unique training opportunities to strengthen our ability to deal with potential emergencies," said Public Safety Minister Stockwell Day said in an e-mail statement responding to a Sun Media interview request. "They are important tools to strengthen Canada's ability to deal with real incidents."

An undated Public Safety Canada report said as much as $22.8 million was needed to fund emergency management, counter-terrorism, cyber security and critical infrastructure protection exercises, "leading to a trilateral full-scale exercise prior to the Vancouver Olympic Games in 2010, as outlined under the Security and Prosperity Partnership."

SPP was founded in 2005 to promote economic growth and enhanced security in North America.

"Does it mean that if the American forces are training with Canadian forces that they are going to be positioned here in Canada during the period of the Olympic Games?" said 2010 Watch's Chris Shaw. "And, if so, under whose command?"

http://www.northernnews.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=933342
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The North American Union is not a conspiracy, it is an agenda.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Canada, the U.S. and Mexico are planning a massive joint military exercise in April 2009 "to focus on terrorist events that could affect (the) 2010 Olympics," according to Public Safety Canada documents released to 2010 Watch via access to information.
    I do not buy this for a second as the reason why this "joint' military operation is being planned!

I do not like the smell of this one bit!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Canada, the U.S. and Mexico are planning a massive joint military exercise in April 2009 "to focus on terrorist events that could affect (the) 2010 Olympics," according to Public Safety Canada documents released to 2010 Watch via access to information.
    I do not buy this for a second as the reason why this "joint' military operation is being planned!

Me either, why would we need the Mexican Military to help us with this?

For the Vancouver Olympic Games in 2010, it's Canada's responsibility to provide security measures.

Mexican President Calderon disarmed Mexican border agents and many Mexican police and police departments over safety, security and corruption matters.
    The U.S. trained a Mexican military force called the Zeta's who deflected to the drug cartels.
    Is it wise to train more Mexican military personnel?

They were the elite "special forces" of the Mexican military, trained in the U.S. at the School of the Americas at Fort Benning, Georgia and sent to "wipe out" one of the most powerful Mexican drug cartels.

But these soldiers deserted and became the muscle for the very cartel they were supposed to destroy.

According to this Department of Justice "Intelligence Bulletin" obtained by the 5i-Team, these rogue commandos now known as "Los Zetas" may be heading our way.
    http://www.infowars.com/articles/world/ ... mandos.htm

Former Mexican soldiers, police and federal agents, originally trained as an elite force of anti-drug commandos, are working as mercenaries for Mexican narcotics traffickers, bringing a new wave of drug-related killings into the United States, authorities said.
    Law-enforcement and intelligence officials said the well-armed gang, known as the "Zetas," is linked to hundreds of killings and dozens of kidnappings on both sides of the U.S.-Mexico border, particularly over a wide area of southeastern Texas from Laredo to Brownsville and in cities throughout Mexico.
    In protecting established drug corridors into the United States, gang leaders have targeted U.S. Border Patrol agents and state and local police, authorities said, along with Mexican military and law-enforcement personnel, even offering bounties of up to $50,000.
    http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=11903
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: CAnada, US & Mexcio Planning Joint Exercises

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504

An undated Public Safety Canada report said as much as $22.8 million was needed to fund emergency management, counter-terrorism, cyber security and critical infrastructure protection exercises, "leading to a trilateral full-scale exercise prior to the Vancouver Olympic Games in 2010, as outlined under the Security and Prosperity Partnership."

SPP was founded in 2005 to promote economic growth and enhanced security in North America.
    This sounds totally Unconstitutional to me. How can we take the feds to court and stop this unconstitutional action?

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

What alot of bs. This "military exercise" has NOTHING TO DO W/THE OLYMPICS. It has everything to do with forming ONE MILITARY FOR ONE CONTINENT.

THIS IS A NIGHTMARE! HOW CAN WE STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn