Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    You were great in the 9-11 disaster, but you have shown your true colors... I will never trust you when it comes to open borders and illegal aliens! McCain thought we didn't matter (AMERICAN CITIZENS, that is) either. Look where he is!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Candidate Giuliani Shifts His Tone on Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    As other anti-immigration movements spread across the country
    They always forget that all-too-important word, ILLEGAL, in their diatribes, don't they?

I feel like shouting at them: "The, 'movements,' you're referring to are anti-ILLEGAL immigration movements, you boneheads!"

I get sooo sick of the OBL's trying to blur the line between illegal and legal immigration and trying to say people who are against ILLEGAL immigration are anti-immigrant!!!

My sentiments exactly My blood pressure rose as I read the opening paragraph. We support LEGAL immigration. What part of illegal son't they understand

Banned
    Well, at least one party is making noises about denying amnesty services for illegals. Now if we could at least get the Dems giving lip service to taking meaningful steps against illegal immigration maybe we could at least slow the flow a bit. At the current rate, my part of the country will literally be overrun by the 2008 election. Believing amnesty is a done deal, they're all coming up across the border like roaches in a charnel house after the lights go out.

Guilanni came out of the gate for illegals and I don't think I'll believe anything he's selling now.

Either you for it or against it. Even if your on the fence that means your against it to me. I won't vote for him. He's for big business and OBL.

I agree with firecracker: flip, flop, flip, flop
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12