Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is this the same guy/incident where it was reported that the guy and his female passenger exited the vehicle and began slinging rocks at BP ?

Guess that wasn't "his young wife" then hmmmm?

Funny how these illegals are always little angels (when stuff catches up with them)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I don't care if he threw a rock, he was an accomplice and he was committing a crime.

Why run? He was in the catch and release zone, they would just pick him up and send him back. My bet is he was a mule and had dope on him. They interviewed his mother and wife in Douglas, AZ. Guess that just makes him a "good guy" out to hop the border out of America.

Dixie
    if we lived in a just world , ICE would seize the family ( i'm assuming that their here illegally because why if they were here via visa's or work pemit would the family turn to crime )

you make a valid point about him being an accessory to a crime ...however , with that said ,it is regetable that he was killed if he wasn't the one throwing the rocks ... the rock thrower is the one who should have died ..

While i might feel somewhat sorry for the family , i don't think they should be able to sue , and i don't think the officer should get in any trouble ... an applogy should suffice ..

But, authorities say someone did throw rocks and a shattered Border Patrol truck's windshield is around to prove that. But, even if Lamadrid was the thrower, his family said rocks are an unfair fight against speeding bullets.
    And WE know NON-LETHAL ammo will get OUR agents killed! I'm sorry, he signed his own death warrant.

This is one of the comments:

LIES, the family lies and KGUN9 seems to be taking the side of the criminal. 40+ pounds of marijuana in his truck. Oh yes he is such a good boy. He is a dirt bag drug runner who ended up a corpse because of his actions. Hey KGUN9 get the facts before you vilify law enforcement, KGUN9 supports Cartel Drug Runners!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Immediate action needed in Oregon and NC! Please help!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1204642.html#1204642

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12