Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Carney calls for hearings on immigration

http://www.thedailyreview.com/site/n...d=465049&rfi=6

Carney calls for hearings on immigration
    FOR THE REVIEW
    06/02/2007

U.S. Rep. Christopher P. Carney has called for Congress to hold hearings to fix inefficiencies and errors and save millions of taxpayer dollars at the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
    Advertisement

“I hear from people in northeast and central Pennsylvania that securing our borders is a top concern,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

USCIS has received critism from federal auditors and investigators on everything they do; however they hire only from within. When an organization is trying to improve they don't hire from within, they need to bring new people.

Carney while your at it how about seeing that everyone READ THE BILL!The American citizens want some over sight here please ,
    READ THE BILLget it [b] READ THE BILL, READ THE BILL, READ THE BILL Then blue card it
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

You go for it, Chris.

From what I'm hearing, there's a lot of resistance in the House over this bill. We may just win this one yet.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I suspect the USCIS is run with about the same effeciency as the post office. All the hearings in the world won't help.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>