Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Catholic bishops are now experts on labor needs & securi

Catholic bishops are now experts on labor needs & security issues, besides immigration:

Immigration debate polarized American public, bishops say, calling on Congress to repair a ‘seriously flawed’ system
    10/1/2007
    Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)

WASHINGTON (Catholic Online) – [color=red][b]The immigration reform debate in the United States has “inflamed fearsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They should stay out of this issue! I'm Catholic and do not AGREE with the Bishops. They are not part of our government and should stay out of politics!

Help them in their own countries. It's a great concept!!

Come legal or not at all.

They should be shouting about THE EVILS OF NAFTA if they want something to complain about.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The church has become a lobbying organization. Tax-free status revoked.

Politics? Economics? Social Security? Homeland Security? Somehow I seem to have missed the connection to anything that might qualify for tax exemption status. This is clear evidence that our immigration system is not as flawed as our system of determining tax exempt status. Looking at all the religions all across the nation, I see less and less discussion of the Holy Trinity, the Word of God, the meaning of Easter and whatever the muzzies, et al., believe. And I see more and more that smacks of political activism. Perhaps it's time to write your congressman and demand investigations of all these scofflaw churches and perhaps revoking the concept of tax exemption altogether. It's clear to me they're more interested in money pledges than the future of our nation.
    '58 Airedale

Help them in their own countries. It's a great concept!!
    I think their religion predominates south of the border and they've been "helping" for a couple of hundred years. Now nobody can live there. Maybe they should stop. Maybe we should get people with the kind of track record they have to quit spewing in our publications.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]While the U.S. bishops “acknowledge the right of our country to secure our borders and enforce immigration law,â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All they want is Money ...since they have had their butt sued for all the sexual abuse...they need to shut up...No wonder I never support them anymore ...I gave it up when I was 13...I told my folks I am outta here...
    I am a recovering Catholic now...They only reason I went anyway is because I loved Mother Thersa...and when I was little wanted to be a Sister of Charity...my older sister deprogramed me years ago...she made me listen to The Who
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

working4change
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$

The leadership of the Catholic church = BIG FAT HYPOCRITS!!!

Myanmar: Catholic Church tells clergy not to get involved in protests

While thousands of Buddhist monks have marched on the streets to protest against Myanmar's military regime, the Catholic Church has ordered its clergy not to take part in demonstrations or political activities.

cont. @ http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp- ... id=6273630