Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Catholics to send Congress pro-immigrant message

Catholics to send Congress pro-immigrant message
    By MOISES MENDOZA

Feb. 10, 2010, 9:23PM.

Religious leaders have been passing out thousands of the prewritten cards for parishioners to sign.

Religious leaders are turning to postcards in their latest effort to push politicians to reform the country's immigration laws.

Beginning later this month, pro-immigrant religious groups will begin delivering hundreds of thousands of the cards signed by parishioners to members of Congress. About 40,000 of those will come from the Houston area.

The hope: When the politicians see all the postcards piling up, they'll realize there's broad support behind a call by the Catholic Church, and others, to create a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants.

“Now is the time to give them a nudge or a little push,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Catholics

Catholic leaders and the Vatican are under indirect control and influence of the self-proclaimed God's chosen people.
    The destruction of all diversity is at hand and the real satan has duped the believers.
    Think about it.

When are Americans going to wake up and demand the IRS jerk the 501 C 3 tax exempt status of the Catholic Church and every other phony not-for-profit tax-exempt fraud in our country? What's described in this article is lobbying, impacting policy and influencing legislation which is strictly prohibited for 501 C 3 tax exempt organizations in the United States. What is described in this article is political action which means they must shut down and re-form as a C 4 political action committee, not continue to operate illegally as tax exempt religious and charity organizations promoting global anti-American policies and legislations designed to destroy the United States.

The "Enemy Within" is 501 C 3 tax-exempt organizations.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If they pass they cards around while I am in Church I will walk out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    If they pass they cards around while I am in Church I will walk out.
    Every American Catholic should follow you, Bowman. These Catholic Church Leaders aren't speaking for American Catholics. They're trying to impose the Rules of the Rome in the US. That's foreign interference with our political system and the Vatican needs a CEASE AND DESIST ORDER or we'll sanction them.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Catholics to send

Catholic hospitals are going broke too, treating illegal immigrants. It would benefit them to pass Obamacare and Amnesty. Then they can be reimbursed by medicaid.

Re: Catholics to send

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    Catholic hospitals are going broke too, treating illegal immigrants. It would benefit them to pass Obamacare and Amnesty. Then they can be reimbursed by medicaid.
    BINGO!

The only time you can fool an American is when we're not paying attention. Well, we're paying attention now.

With this garbage by the church leaders, I am saddened that I have to start examining the ulterior motive behind the "good works."
    Americans are a moral and generous people, and for religious leaders to act like the dirtiest politicians, is a serious slap in the face.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    With this garbage by the church leaders, I am saddened that I have to start examining the ulterior motive behind the "good works."
    Americans are a moral and generous people, and for religious leaders to act like the dirtiest politicians, is a serious slap in the face.
    It is sad indeed, but examination of these organizations is very necessary. The Enemy Within IS the 501 C 3 organizations, they are the Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, must be shut down, forced to reform under accurate designations and collect their revenue out of their own pockets without offset by the US taxpayer, the latter of which is what the FairTax does, which is why none of 501 C 3 "think tanks" support it, and is one of the many reasons of course, why I do.

You can only fool an American when we're not paying attention. Well, we're paying attention now.

www.fairtax.org

EVERY single church should pay a tax!! Since church (religion) has caused the problems we have today, they should definitely pay for the evil that they have caused.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast