Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

causing the death of a 91-year-old woman will be deported.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_90543.asp

August 7, 2006

Illegal Alien Charged In Traffic Death To Be Deported
    Family Of Victim Favored Allowing Her To Stay In U.S.
    posted August 7, 2006

An illegal alien charged with running into a house on 45th Street and causing the death of a 91-year-old woman will be deported.

However, prosecutor Jay Woods said the family of the victim had wanted Vitalina Bautista Vargas to be allowed to stay in the U.S. She has a child and a husband here.

"They wanted one of the conditions to be that she learn how to drive," the prosecutor said.

Prosecutor Wood said federal officials insisted that she be deported. He said as a convicted felon, she will not be allowed to apply to re-enter the country for at least 10 years.

Ms. Vargas entered a guilty plea in Criminal Court to vehicular homicide. She was given four years probation.

Ms. Vargas was allowed to hug her husband in court, and they had a tearful farewell.

Louella Winton was asleep in her bed when a car crashed into her house on 45th Street. She died later in a local hospital.

Police said it was first thought that her injuries might not be life threatening, but she had some complications arise due to her injuries.

Charges against Ms. Vargas then were upgraded.

The vehicle knocked the victim through the bedroom wall and threw her against the wall of the house next door. Chattanooga firefighters pulled her from the debris, and handed her over to paramedics with Hamilton County EMS, which transported her to Erlanger Medical Center.

news@chattanoogan.com (423) 266-2325
    © 2004 Site designed and copyrighted by Three HD
    Privacy Policy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not sure if the whole family feels this way, but I do not appreciate their willingness to allow this illegal alien to stay on in America till she kills another innocent person.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I'm left wondering why the husband and child didn't leave with the mother. They sound like a fairly young couple (1 year old child) and you know how young love is. I guess it is possible the husband decided to get everything in order before he and the child leave.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm left wondering why the husband and child didn't leave with the mother.
    the heartbreak factor...let her stay with her family oh boo hoo!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I'm left wondering why the husband and child didn't leave with the mother. They sound like a fairly young couple (1 year old child) and you know how young love is. I guess it is possible the husband decided to get everything in order before he and the child leave.
    Same as in most stories like this, the relatives decline because they expect the deportee back in the states illegally in no time at all.

W

What is it with these families? Seems if one is sent back the rest of the family doesn't even consider going with the one being deported. Do you think of my spouse was being deported to another country I would even consider letting her go without going with her? I fail to understant these illegal immigrants values on family or shall I say lack of family values such as the most important one of sticking together!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Family values these illegals have none and yes she will most likely be back into the US shortly, hubby had to stay behind to make the money for the smuggler they are going to use to get her back here.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn