Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CCHills woman charged in DUI fatal Crash

*I have no doubt this is another Cook County illegal alien

Country Club Hills woman charged with DUI in fatal crash

July 21, 2007
    By Courtney Greve Staff writer

A Country Club Hills woman involved in a fatal accident in unincorporated Rich Township has been charged with aggravated driving under the influence and awaits bail after crashing head-on into another vehicle, police said.

At 9:40 p.m. Thursday, Regina Gonzalez was driving a 2003 Toyota Highlander north-bound on Crawford Avenue near Vollmer Road when she veered into the southbound lanes and struck a 2004 Toyota Camry, Cook County sheriff's police spokeswoman Penny Mateck said.

The impact spun the Camry into a ditch, killing its driver, 66-year-old Therese Kriss, police said. Kriss, of the 100 block of Candlegate Circle, Matteson, was pronounced dead at the scene, authorities said.

After being treated and re-leased from St. James Hospital in Olympia Fields, Gonzalez was arrested and charged with aggravated driving under the influence and improper lane usage. Mateck declined to give Gonzalez' blood alcohol content level.

Gonzalez, 33, 4106 W. 192nd Place, was also charged with driving without a license and driving without proof of insurance. She will appear for a bond hearing this morning at the Cook County courthouse in Markham.

Courtney Greve may be reached at
    cgreve@dailysouthtown.com
    or (70 633-5983.

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/news/4780 ... S2.article
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

It's pretty much a definate heads-up. I know they had an article about someplace in the area that had a huge population increase and 75% were illegals. When there's no insurance and no license.....it's a fair assumption.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gonzalez, 33, 4106 W. 192nd Place, was also charged with driving without a license and driving without proof of insurance. She will appear for a bond hearing this morning at the Cook County courthouse in Markham.
    Doesn't this violation of the law come with a charge of involuntary manslaughter? Seems as though Ramos and Compean were citizens of the wrong country!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Doesn't this violation of the law come with a charge of involuntary manslaughter?
    I don't know how it is everywhere else....but here there seems to be a double set of rules and standards. One persons grand theft is anothers "joy ride". I've never seen such an outright discrepency of how the laws are enforced and what the punishment is. Yes....between rich and poor as to who can afford the best attorney......but these guys usually commit a multitude of crimes and they just pick the lowest one to charge them with instead of the usual piling on of things.

How many times have we heard that illegals are killing 12 people a day drunken driving?

I believe that number is way too low.

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    How many times have we heard that illegals are killing 12 people a day drunken driving?

I believe that number is way too low.
    I'm starting to believe that as well. Illinois is a sanctuary state and I can't tell you how many reporters I have emailed to complain about the number of methods they use to identify these criminals by deliberately not printing the fact that they are illegal aliens. I have heard every excuse from "they were not identified at the time of the article" to the police are not permitted to ask their status".

Whenever I read the following: they attempted to flee, or they fled, or they were drunk with no license or insurance plus surname of the perpetrator I can only surmise they are illegal.

Whatever happened to truth in journalism?

CrazybirdITA. I notice that you live in Joliet where I know that illegal aliens are rampid as well.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment