Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Thank God you live in Colorado huh April, I can tell you I'm feeling real good about Idaho!
    Yes, I am glad I live in Colorado, but I am fighting like H___ for the whole country because unfortunately, these states next to the border are an example of what could happen to the whole country if this thing is not turned around. When I read something like this it just gives me more dedication to fight on!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Thank God you live in Colorado huh April, I can tell you I'm feeling real good about Idaho!
    Yes, I am glad I live in Colorado, but I am fighting like H___ for the whole country because unfortunately, these states next to the border are an example of what could happen to the whole country if this thing is not turned around. When I read something like this it just gives me more dedication to fight on!
    April, you and me both!!! we have to all work to save this country because no matter where we live, we are all in this together!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAGAS DISEASE COMING TO US

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - FreeMarketNews.com

Amid the controversy over the increasing numbers of immigrants from Mexico, another and perhaps more sinister wetback is coming across the border. This is the relatively unknown parasite, T. Cruzi parasite. This small border crosser is deadly if not found in time for massive doses of antiprotozoal drugs.

High on the danger list are organ transplants and those transfused with infected blood. The heart of the infected is especially vulnerable.

Several cases have been reported along the border with the most in Los Angeles. For several years dogs, amarillos and other small animals have been found infected. A woman in New Orleans has the disease. The parasite has been found as far north as Maryland.

A veterinary working with University of West Indies emphasizes how fast the parasite can spread.

The Center for Disease Control Division of Parasitic Diseases Victor says "I don't want people to overreact, but I don't want people to ignore it."
    Staff Selections - Links

Web Address: http://www.FreeMarketNews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=36779
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selected edited commentary is posted daily with FMNN responses to the FEEDBACK section of www.FreeMarketNews.com.

Free-Market News Network does not represent, warrant, or endorse the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any of the information, content, views, opinions, recommendations or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the information contained in this News Story.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's really unfortunate that we don't have a Department of Homeland Security to deal with threats like this.

Maybe Bush ought to create one.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamarra
    Yet another reason to secure our borders. Just a question: are people who come here legally tested for health problems?
    Yes, anyone who immigrates legally or recieves a temporary stay visa is required to have vaccinations (or obtain them as soon as they arrive in the US if unavailable in their country of origin) and a medical exam before they enter the US. (I don't know for sure whether the same rules apply to foreign nationals from "visa waiver" nations such as Canada, UK, etc.) Also, anyone who has entered the US on a temporary visa and then adjusts status to legal permanent resident is required to undergo an additional medical exam. Generally, the exams are geared to check for conditions that might exist in the country of origin. Tests for detection of tuberculosis and HIV are supposedly required irregardless of country of origin. If the rules are enforced, the system does work well. We just need a government that will obey its own laws.

This is very scary.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And now the Administration and Congress propose a "touch-back" amnesty program that would only require illegals to leave for as little as one day. Like they are going to be able to clear them medically and do a criminal background check (like all legal immigrants and visa holders must complete before entering the US getting a visa or green card) in as little as one day?????

This should be all over the national news! This is just as serious as the looming bird flu!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12