Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Challenges in San Diego Immigrant Jail Shows Problems

http://www.theunionleader.com/articles_ ... icle=57237

July 4, 2005

BORDER INSECURITY:
    Challenges in San Diego immigrant jail show problems
    By ELLIOT SPAGAT
    The Associated Press

SAN DIEGO â€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Challenges in San Diego Immigrant Jail Shows Problems

Good grief, and this is happening in America. These countries don't want their criminals so when they figure out they're in America, they just refuse to take them back. And why do these criminals have to sign paperwork to go back? Duh, any dummy can figure out, "hmmm, if I don't sign, I don't go back". Frankly, I don't care how we get them back there, drop 'em from an airplace for all I care. These other countries need to take care of their own criminals. We're full up with just our own thank you.

And these poor people that are responsible for deporting them obviously (and probably purposely) do not have the manpower needed to get the job done.

Of course, none of this would be going on if they would seal the border. It certainly is possible, unfortunately we don't want to take the measures needed to do it. We want to be "friendly", we don't want to put up electrical fences, we certainly don't want to shoot an invader. We don't want to put our military there, we are not at all serious about this issue.

Re: Challenges in San Diego Immigrant Jail Shows Problems

Oh and do the one thing that would probably have the most benefit in sealing the borders....take away the incentive. Go after employers of illegals, make the fines and jail time so stiff they won't want to chance it.