Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Chambliss, Isakson Criticize Democratic Leaders’ Dec

Chambliss, Isakson Criticize Democratic Leaders’ Decision to Eliminate Border Security Funds from Defense Appropriations Bill

WASHINGTON – U.S. Senators Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga., and Johnny Isakson, R-Ga., today criticized the decision by Democratic leaders to eliminate critical border security funding in the Department of Defense Appropriations Conference Report. Differences between the Senate and House versions of the legislation were approved Tuesday by a committee of negotiators.

The border security funding had been added to the bill in an amendment sponsored by U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, that was approved by the Senate on October 3, 2007, by a vote of 95 to 1. That amendment provides $3 billion to immediately pay for some of the manpower and technology necessary to secure the U.S. border.

“Earlier this year we had a very heated immigration debate in which we heard overwhelmingly from the American public that border security is their number one concern,â€
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

So, its safe to say that dem leaders dont care if we're attacked again. THEY DONT CARE!! I heard obama say last night on the boob tube that don't think he's not just as concerned about his kids getting blown up as the next guy..well it would seem that his own party has backstabbed him. The dems don't stand a chance in hell of grabbing the Presidency, their party is fixing to implode.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)