Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fabulous reply Butterbean! Time to place the blame where it deserves to go !

we're not doing the Race Card yet again-
    yawn

Yes, assimilate quickly! Resistance is futile!

[quote="Man"[/quote]There has been hatred based on skin color in this country every since its inception. Illegal immigration didn't cause this.[quote]

What!? Do you really believe this? Are you ashamed of who you are? Is this why you make such stupid statements?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Again

Racisim is global as it will probably always be as long as the elitist want it to be. What we are dealing with is not racisim, at least not from my perspective. It is political correctness and control via making us feel guilty for the past. Yes, there are things that should not have happened, but as a country, we have made a lot of headway! Not perfect, but we are working on it. The thing that ticks me off is that the pro illegal groups are using the civil rights movement as their justification for their invasion! Excuse me, the people that were involved in the civil rights movement were and are AMERICANS! Big difference here! We are not white anglos, African American, Korean, Irish, Chinese, Latin, Spanish, the list goes on and on! We are Americans!

This Nation has laws as do other nations. If as a Nation we do not enforce the laws, chaos will follow. I see this happening. I see our laws not being enforced and illegals saying to themselves "what do I have to fear" "the government and the police are not going to do anything to me so I will do as I please"! I have personally watched illegal aliens, after I have called the police for their loud music on weeknights when we have to get up and go to work, turn their heads, seeing the police turning onto the circle, run to their car, turn the music down, run back to the yard acting like they are doing nothing, and 15 minutes after the police drive out. go back and turn the music up! I watched them do this! After the second time I had had it! At 1:00 in the moring I threw on some clothes, walked out and told them we could not sleep and they turned it down and kept it down. My husband and I hunt and go to the FOP range to practice. I guess they have seen us leaving the house with firearms and firgured they had better not piss off their neighbor!

If all of this turns ugly, it is not the fault of the citizens (including legal citizens). It is the fault of this administration and previous administrations. Of course, I think we all know that violence is what they want so they can declare marshall law and take away another of our constitutional rights!

My point? This is America. Yes, we are a melting pot of people from all nations. HOWEVER, for the most part, came here LEGALLY! We have had and still have soldiers from all races fight and die for this country because they BELIEVED and WANTED to be Americans and a part of this country.

It is time for politcal correctness to die! It is time for the American people of all races and colors to understand thatyhere are certain people that stand to profit from keeping up the racism that is keeping us apart! Americans STAND! We are in a war like no other! Slavery is not dead, it is just beginning for all of us! This is not the time for vengance for past wrongs, this is a time for unification of the American people! Don't you get it?

Who stands to gain by keeping the race issue going? Certainly not the citizens both black and white! For all of us to come together and actually talk and try to understand each other is the elitist greatest fear!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Quote Originally Posted by Man
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Isnt it a shame, that illegal aliens have messed it all up for alot of people?
    There has been hatred based on skin color in this country every since its inception. Illegal immigration didn't cause this.

Immigrants who use legal methods to live in the United States, need to assimilate quickly. Its a requirement
    FYI: Assimilation is not a requirement for immigrants.

When Immigrants dont assimilate into their host society, what occurs is two societies living side by side each other sharing the same space but remaining intrinsically different. When the unasimilating society becomes large enough Balkanization occurs and what results is two entities in competion with one another , both ceasing to work as a cohesive nation, the resulting union can only be held together with force from one group over the other. Multicultural Empires like The British Empire, Yugoslavia, The Soviet Union, Ancient Rome have all proved time and time again that they will eventually fail to internal strife. It is foolish for the social engineers to ignore the lessons of the past and to forge ahead with a multicultural scheme for the United States that will ultimately lead to its demise, and it is the right of the majority of American citizens to stand up to these policies and preserve our Homogenity as a society. It has nothing to do with racism and everything to do with the survival our nation as a functioning unit. Those who will not assimilate to at least a certain degree, ie, learn the language, respect the customs of the host without attempting to subvert the nations laws (illegal immigration), traditions(not demanding that Spanish be accepted along side English in schools as acceptable) must be treated as interlopers and therefore unworthy of acceptance into the American brotherhood.

Man

Re: Again

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    What we are dealing with is not racisim, at least not from my perspective.
    Racism: belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits. Concluding that someone is an illegal alien based on nothing other than their skin color.

Man
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericaFirst
    When Immigrants dont assimilate into their host society, what occurs is two societies living side by side each other sharing the same space but remaining intrinsically different. When the unasimilating society becomes large enough Balkanization occurs and what results is two entities in competion with one another , both ceasing to work as a cohesive nation, the resulting union can only be held together with force from one group over the other. Multicultural Empires like The British Empire, Yugoslavia, The Soviet Union, Ancient Rome have all proved time and time again that they will eventually fail to internal strife. It is foolish for the social engineers to ignore the lessons of the past and to forge ahead with a multicultural scheme for the United States that will ultimately lead to its demise, and it is the right of the majority of American citizens to stand up to these policies and preserve our Homogenity as a society. It has nothing to do with racism and everything to do with the survival our nation as a functioning unit. Those who will not assimilate to at least a certain degree, ie, learn the language, respect the customs of the host without attempting to subvert the nations laws (illegal immigration), traditions(not demanding that Spanish be accepted along side English in schools as acceptable) must be treated as interlopers and therefore unworthy of acceptance into the American brotherhood.
    It is reasonable to argue that assimilation is good. I believe that bathing daily is good. But it's not a requirement.

Man

I'm tired of your game. It is obvious that you are one of the ones that want to blame race for everything so I will not waste my breath on you. Pathetic!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Right its not required! And thats the problem with this current crop of Immigrants to our country. Immigrants of yesteryear assimilated as best as quickly as they could, because they had to in order to prosper. There were no insane laws that allowed illegal immigrants to get freebies, get drivers licenses or the like. People had to earn the respect of their communities so that their families could work their way up to a better life. If the parents had trouble speaking English it was made sure through the school systems that the kids learned English, and the kids helped the adults to learn. Now we have 2nd generation immigrants that cant even speak English, many not even making an effort to learn the language of our country, dont care about the customs of our land and care more about Mexico than they do the United States. They even try to put pressure on us in our own country to accept their language. They treat this country more or less as a parasite would a host, and as long as we are stupid enough to let them, why Not? We allow them dual citizenship, they can still vote back home and reap the rewards of our economy. They have the best of both worlds. They can still hang onto their old country and old ways and milk the American system too.

Assimilation used to be required by necessity, and it helped to foster an American spirit in them. Now with no sense of urgency to adapt to our ways, our current crop of immigrants are nothing more than Mexicans, or whomever that just happen to be living in the United States. They aren't Americans and nor do they care to be. What a dangerous brew we are making, one that will poison the deepest roots of the Grand old Tree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12