Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Charles Taylor's No Vote

http://twistedpolitics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1138

Charles Taylor's No Vote

We all know about the controversy in Charles Taylor's Non vote on CAFTA. Here is the record http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2005/roll443.xml

The time recorded on this vote is 12:03 am July 28,2005

Less than four hours earlier he voted yes to open the votes on CAFTA
    http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2005/roll442.xml 8:15 pm on July 27, 2005

Which I don’t understand, because he claims that he did attempt to vote no on CAFTA, is why his card worked just a few hours before he voted for CAFTA. I have sent him emails asking that he ask for a Congressional Investigation on the voting system and to request a re-vote on CAFTA because it would behoove the integrity of the voting system to do so.

I sent him an email on 8/27/2005 asking for this again. I have yet to receive a response. I also spoke with one of his aides "Andrew" in his DC office and was told that Mr. Taylor would request the Congressional Record be changed. The record has not been changed, nor does there appear to be any investigation on the voting system.

Does this mean that Mr. Taylor was being less than honest? Perhaps he forgot about the problem of the voting system, even though Rep Howard Coble said it was a rare event that a vote was not counted. I wonder why no member of Congress has demanded an investigation of the voting system in the house and demand a re-vote of CAFTA. Is integrity important when it comes to voting in Congress? One only had to look at the facts to determine the answer.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I sent him an email on 8/27/2005 asking for this again. I have yet to receive a response.
    Send one every hour, minute, sec till you get one. SPAM the bandwidth out of him!
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

I actually have a program that will allow me to send 10,000 emails an hour. But I will not use them. Instead, I will make my views available on every web site I can. I am very good at marketing on the internet so I can put those who I dislike in the spotlight as much as possible.

Confronting them in a public forum where there is lots of media is a preferred method. I wait patiently until called upon. I always speak respectfully and simply state the facts. I don’t get emotional, as it will only make me look bad. They do not and will not like what I have to say and may try to evade the question, but the facts remain and by standing up and asking the questions others will remember.

I always memorize what I want to say and how I want to say it. Don’t let them steer you off track. They will answer a three word question with 500 words. This tactic is used to confuse you and make you forget what you asked. Take mental notes and continue with your questions. I urge everyone here to do the same when you get the opportunity. We have to shed light on what they are doing right and wrong. "We the People" had best use our voices before they are permanently quieted.

Anyone for a round of golf?

http://www.suemyrick.com/site/Calendar? ... il&id=1441
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    I always speak respectfully and simply state the facts.
    Very commendable, you are a true gentlemen, but you are battling true pigs. I would fight fire with fire. If you fill that stinking inbox with your email, what else can he read, he surely can't read solicitation from china and mex-eh-ho?
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Quote Originally Posted by rakishoner
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    I always speak respectfully and simply state the facts.
    Very commendable, you are a true gentlemen, but you are battling true pigs. I would fight fire with fire. If you fill that stinking inbox with your email, what else can he read, he surely can't read solicitation from china and mex-eh-ho?
    I am well aware of what they are, but spamming is considered illegal in many states and doing so could get me in a heap of trouble, not to mention jail and fines, so I would rather stoop to their levels.