Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chattanooga: Immigration in reverse

(quote)
    Chattanooga: Immigration in reverse

Sunday, Aug. 31, 2008 , 12:01 a.m.

By: Dave Flessner By: Todd South By: Perla Trevizo

José Gómez is seeing fewer people in his gym in Dalton, Ga. Not because folks aren’t as interested in staying healthy, he says, but because they’re interested in staying out of jail.

New immigration laws in Georgia — among the toughest in the nation — are scaring families with illegal immigrants out of the state, he says.

“I’ve known of at least 20 families that have left just because of these laws,â€
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ
    [quote]I’ve been here for seven years. I’ve built friendships, a family, I don’t want to go,â€

HOW MUCH MORE CAN OUR AMERICAN PEOPLE TAKE OF THIS INVASION?

EVERY STATE EVEN THE BORDER STATES MUST BE REQUIRED TO CLOSE THEIR STATE TO ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Get lost Jerry---

Jerry Gonzalez, executive director of the Georgia Association of Latino Elected Officials

[i]“The word-of-mouth is spreading that Georgia is an unwelcoming place, and that’s not necessarily something we want to portray our state as,â€

[quote]I’ve been here for seven years. I’ve built friendships, a family, I don’t want to go,â€

Trite, trite, banal, idiotic---old, senseless--

[i]“People in our community are living in fear, which affects all of us because that means people not reporting crimes or being easy target of crimes,â€

08/15/2008 - Currently, 62 local enforcement agencies spanning the nation have signed MOAs with ICE and now more than 840 officers have been trained to enforce immigration law.

DHS By The Numbers

338 miles of border fence built

16,873 border patrol agents

80,000 employers enrolled in e-Verify

5.37 million employees checked using e-Verify

1,081 new worksite enforcement investigations

Nearly 4,000 worksite enforcement administrative arrests

The South is beginning to unite as an area that is hostile to illegal immigrants. Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgis, have all passed harsh laws aginst illegal immigrants. Hopefully it won't be long until all southern states have joined in put a stop to illegal immigrants.

All states do not want illegal criminal aliens;

ICE - 24 hour days 7 days a week!

New immigration laws in Georgia — among the toughest in the nation — are scaring families with illegal immigrants out of the state, he says.
    GOOD! Maybe they'll all go back to Mexico. Run scared, illegal invader, run scared. Don't come back unless you can obey our laws and you enter LEGALLY!