Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They do not want to hear from the middle class, period.
    Middle Class can make a big statment by not shopping for xmas this year.
    The only question is How many are willing to stop shopping right now and
    not buy another piece on merchandise for the next two months???
    That would put a big hole in Corporation pockets Boycott all stores
    Show them who really supports them. ????

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    If amnesty goes through...and another 50-200 million come into our country...HOW WILL THE QUALITY OF HEALTH CARE BE??? The democrats sound like bush....thinking they can give the people health care while giving amnesty and chain migration to millions of illegals
    They simply are refusing to even address such issues, as if they don't exist. I've never seen such a "stick-your-head-in-the-sand-and-pretend-
    there-are-no-consequences" attitude!

I was talking with my neighbors from England last night (they have been living and working in the US for the past 5 yrs). They were describing what has been going on in England since the EU was formed. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE HORROR! Completely open borders among all the EU countries, with migration of people from those with lesser economies and standards of living to those with better standands of living. They have a nationalized medical syatem and everyone who wants to move there to work gets both medical care and social security paid for, which most believe is unsustainable.

This is where we are headed with amnesty and open borders!!!!!!!!
    Kate, I can back up what your neighbors said. I have family in France and it is the same there. As more and more poor unskilled immigrants come in, the government does more and more to pander to them. The citizens who are working and paying taxes are going broke trying to sustain the welfare state. Their economy is stagnant and unemployment is fairly high. The immigrant population is not assimilating and there is a lot of violence with them. The French who can move further out into the countryside to try and get away from it. It is truly a nightmare. I look at Europe and see the future of the US if this amnesty goes through.

Too many Americans are either in denial or truly ignorant about what exactly granting amnesty to 20 million illegals currently in the country will mean in terms of expanding the welfare state, higher taxes, depressed wages, and other consequences. They are very short sighted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12