Thread: Cheap Lettuce

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cheap Lettuce

Cheap Lettuce
    by Mike Moseley
    October 10, 2007 12:16 PM EST

It is my opinion that American political leaders believe that Mexico’s citizens have elected them. I say that because illegals reap benefits that legal American citizens do not. Illinois is one of 10 states that provide in state college tuition to illegals at the expense of legal taxpayers. You and I, both Democrat and Republican foot the bill, not for sons and daughters of Illinois and not sons and daughters of Iowa, Missouri, Indiana or Wisconsin or any state. But we do offer the sons and daughters of Mexico in state tuition at the taxpayers expense. Legal aliens from Mexico have to pay out of state tuition, so there is great incentive to be an illegal alien. Cheap lettuce never tasted so good.

One of the other great benefits that illegals receive is they are rewarded for their illegal activity. If illegals don’t pay taxes, not a problem, not for an illegal. I wonder if legal American citizens stopped paying taxes, would the IRS just forget it. I’ll bet not. Cheap strawberries never tasted so good.

Some of the great things that come with illegals are, Mexican gangs, illegal drugs, crimes of all kinds, you can find a story almost everyday about an illegal committing a rape, drunk driving, robbery, and murder. Once the illegal has a green card, the entire family then is eligible for entry into the USA. I read that the Mexican gangs are now working with terrorist to sell drugs on our streets to fund terror around the world. {Washington Times} When these criminals are caught and imprisoned like in California , the cost is staggering. $1 Billion a year is spent on illegals in prison in the state of California. California also spends more than $2.2 billion a year on educating Mexican citizens. Like they don’t have enough problems. Cheap apples never tasted so good.

In the last Amnesty debate Democratic and Republicans voters spoke clearly to America’s political leadership rebuking any idea of amnesty, and in building the wall and not spending tax money on illegals.. It was a pleasure to find that Democrats and Republicans can, in fact, work together to achieve what the country needs and people desire. The people stopped our foolish leaders but only for a day.

Amnesty has reared its ugly head again. Illinois Sen. Dick Durbin has been working very hard for the citizens of Mexico again. Recently, Mr. Durbin added “the Dream Actâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTW, is John ("you can't do it my friends") McCain still hiring for the $50/hr lettuce-picking job???

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    BTW, is John ("you can't do it my friends") McCain still hiring for the $50/hr lettuce-picking job???
    I do think his campaign ballon deflated when "We the People" roared... it's kinda like we took the red from his lolly pop when the donations stopped flowing