Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chertoff to border residents: Guard plan isn't unusual

http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=4923102&nav=HMO6HMaY

Chertoff to border residents: Guard plan isn't unusual
    May 18, 2006 04:56 PM

Homeland Security chief Michael Chertoff today assured border residents that upcoming deployment of National Guard troops -- isn't unusual.

Chertoff, who was at Fort Bliss, Texas, said National Guard troops sent to the border will function in the same way they have for 20 years.

President Bush this week announced the deployment that's related to illegal immigration and securing the border with Mexico.

Cheroff says Bush's plan is "enhancing or scaling up" operations that have long been a backup for Border Patrol agents.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Chertoff, who was at Fort Bliss, Texas, said National Guard troops sent to the border will function in the same way they have for 20 years.
    I take it that he means they will continue to fail to stem the massive invasion of illegals across our southern border then.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    I take it that he means they will continue to fail to stem the massive invasion of illegals across our southern border then.
    I'd say that's a pretty safe assumption Count.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When are the Guards going?

And, is the Guard going, contingent on this stupid Senate Bill?

I've been wondering that too. They show guys loading up and all but that could be a clip from anything.

Seems I read somewhere it would be June but who knows.

Bush is waiting for Vicente to give him the ok.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I've been wondering that too. They show guys loading up and all but that could be a clip from anything.
    I keep seeing clips of them loading up too, but like you said ,that could be from ages ago.

had_enuf if you heard they mey be leaving in June, and Bush is pushing for this darn Bill to be done by the end of May, it' just makes me wonder even more if the Gaurds leaving is contingent on this Senate Bill passing.

For me, Bush's worthless speech left more questions, than it did answers

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    For me, Bush's worthless speech left more questions, than it did answers
    Bush's speech was meant to appease those who haven't been following the invasion as closely as we have. But, thank goodness, it isn't working at least not around here.

Maybe June to give a few more hundred thousand illegals a chance to make a mad rush to the border. Wouldn't want to leave anybody behind now would we?

Maybe June to give a few more hundred thousand illegals a chance to make a mad rush to the border. Wouldn't want to leave anybody behind now would we?

Absolutly!!!! No Illegal left behind! Gotta make sure there's atleast 10 per each one they've supposidly deported too. Look busy while doing nothing.