Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chertoff's clowns tell cops to cut Mexican invaders loose

http://www.wtov9.com/news/9397913/detail.html

Illegal Immigrants Free To Go
    Local police said they intercepted 20 illegal Mexican immigrants, but were ordered by immigration officials to let them go free.

Belmont County Sheriff Fred Thompson said his officers were instructed by federal immigration services to let all 20 illegal immigrants go free, and said his department has no choice but to follow the orders from immigration officials.

Thompson said officers stopped a van at 3 a.m. Tuesday which was traveling the wrong direction on Interstate 470 in St. Clairsville.

The officer discovered 20 illegal Mexican immigrants inside the van, including three who were previously deported. The officer immediately contacted immigration officials, who told him to let all 20 immigrants go.

"Once we find out they are illegals, it's like pat them on the back of the head and tell them, 'Go on down the road; you'll probably get stopped again,'" Thompson said.

The immigrants told the officer they were traveling through Ohio to obtain work in Manassas, Va.

Calls to Citizenship and Immigration Services as well as Immigration and Customs Enforcement have not been returned.

Stay with NEWS9 for continuing coverage.

-Renee Cardelli & Amy Post, NEWS9
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Releasing Illegal Aliens

And this was after the ICE princess testified in front of members of the Judiciary Committee telling Sens Kyle, Cornyn and Sessions her agency is committed to upholding the law and is responsive to citizens. I sent emails to the senators yesterday and am calling their offices when I get home today. I am beyond livid especially when it involves illegal aliens in a dangerous situation posing a danger to other drivers and the presence of previous deportees. Once again it shows this lying, two-faced, treasonous administration is not serious about protecting this nation and it's citizens from terrorists and illegal aliens.

Is there no one left in the media that can accurately report a story?

For instance, was the driver - the one who was driving the wrong way on the Interstate - let go too? You can't tell from the story. If he was, we have yet another crime that illegals get a 100% free pass on.

No wonder they're coming here by the millions.

I'm not even going to waste my time commenting on what a hideous joke ICE is. We already know that.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Federal authorities instructed the officer to let the immigrants GO???
    This just gets more and more surreal...called senators and rep. to ask what is going on.

This one is worth writing to legislators about. We need to have another Homeland Security grilling.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm wondering if this driver had a license? How about an owner's card & insurance? Was the vehicle inspected? Why wasn't the vehicle impounded? Why weren't tickets written for overloading a vehicle, no seatbelts, driving on an interstate going the WRONG way? Did any of them speak English? If not, how can they read the directional signs? (Just one more very good reason for them to learn English). The police had plenty of options. Why bother calling the Feds? Frankly, all of the Immigration department should be fired. Because I'll be darned if I can see just what they actually do to earn their paycheck. So my next point wold be if these ILLEGALS do not need any of the things I listed, then why should any legal American? This is just TOTAL crap.

duplicate story, but letting it stand since there are replies...

already on the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)