Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now she wonders what her future will be. "I represent millions of people," Arellano says. "... I've been chosen by God to be this symbol."
    And did GOD come down and pick you out personallyI think not!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Why doesn't the media do a story about the person who's identity she stole? I'm sure that poor American is going through more hardship then this crimial is!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    hmmm so she is on my space huh????

are you thinking what im thinking?? that its time we find that name and send her some messages? nice ones of course..
    Thinking same thing james.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

A question

God did not say to break the law, in god told people to fellow government. At least what I've heard. So God gave the Church the power sanctuary? God most likely would not approved of this.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

She chose herself to be the symbol. She has taught her little boy nothing about being an American so he is not American, just born in America by an ILLEGAL immigrant. She reminds me of the terrorists that teach their children to hate and do whatever possible to get their way. They are our domestic terrorists.

How long will it take before people realize what is happening to OUR Country. When it becomes a third world country? If we don't watch it we'll start hearing Dios bendecir Amexico!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    She chose herself to be the symbol. She has taught her little boy nothing about being an American so he is not American, just born in America by an ILLEGAL immigrant. She reminds me of the terrorists that teach their children to hate and do whatever possible to get their way. They are our domestic terrorists.

How long will it take before people realize what is happening to OUR Country. When it becomes a third world country? If we don't watch it we'll start hearing Dios bendecir Amexico!
    I already feel like I am in a third world country every time I enter a store. It's hard to find anyone who speaks English.

I stopped going to fast food places like McDonalds and Wendy's because they only hire illegal's. It is hard to place an order with someone you can't even understand. Half the time the order is all messed up when you get it. It isn't worth the aggravation to patronize these places who have given legal American's the middle finger. They are anti-American and they should not receive our business.

You are right Cindy.

I stopped going to a local McDonalds here in this SMALL green country town because I've seen more mexicans in there and yes, most of the time my orders have been messed up. On one occasion my food was just old and nasty.

You are also correct that they should not get our business. I've had to explain to our 6 yr old why we don't go there anymore. She doesn't complain because I don't sugar coat the illegal immigration story. She has also seen her Uncle ill and dying with not enough meds until we ranted and raved, and she to this day, still sees "Nana" suffering.

When we lived in Houston she just turned 4 and I took her to the park. This little boy came up to her and started speaking spanish. Well, she was fed up since every park I took her she was basically the ONLY English speaking kid, she put her hands to her sides, clenched her teeth and said very angrily "I can't understand you". He then ran off. She saw first hand at the rally last year. She heard them yelling, their rude gestures, you name it. By the end, she was yelling go home. I did not tell her to say anything in either of these cases.

So, when I explain to her why we can't go to McDonald's around here, I hear no complaints. She just asks, "well Mommy, sometime can we go to a different one".

i dont know about you people,

BUT

IM TIRED OF BEING TREATED LIKE A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN IN MY OWN DAMN COUNTRY

MW
    Cindy wrote:

I already feel like I am in a third world country every time I enter a store. It's hard to find anyone who speaks English.
    Yeah, and our transparent government keeps insisting that there are only 12 million criminal aliens residing in the United States. I'm tired of being treated like a naive little boy that doesn't know my head from by butt!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Amen james and mw!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12