Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Let them keep up their pathetic marches because all they accomplish is enraging more and more Americans to act.
    Their efforts were futile on the last two marches, this one will be no different. The more Americans they enrage to act, the better for us.
    Sippy, you may be right about them being pathetic marches, but what scars us the most is the number of Hispanic support organizations that are here, and WITH the local governments help and blessings. Doesn’t that make us (American citizens) the enemy of our own government? (Soon to be labeled “home grown terrorist)

Did you notice on the list the group “M.E.Ch.A. at the University of Chicagoâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

When you're at the website look at this:
    This is the idiot that made Cook County a Sanctuary

Cook County Commissioner Roberto Maldonado

This is your "anchor baby" in all his glory. Do we really want the Dream Act so we'll be flooded with this trash?

Thanks for the info MadinChicago! I hope you don't mind but I copied the details into an email and sent it to every American and legal immigrant I know. I think they will be outraged long before the protest starts and I hope others will pass this along as well! Sad thing is that if Americans don't get off the fence and off their butts and do something about it, this indeed will be the New Majority!

Reggie, I sat not 4 or 5 feet away from Emma Lozano when she came to our council meeting last year during the 287g vote. She used the same style; we demand, we demand, we demand... I have never felt more negative scary vibes from anyone I've ever met then I felt with her.

Thanks mad. I will make sure the information gets passed on to the school super. that the Wkgn. high school students are on a support list. Yowza...the last two years the super sent out a letter saying that students should not walk out, that it would not be an excused absence, etc... Let's see if he does that again this year.

Let's see if bus loads of people leave my town to go support the marches -we live about 45 minutes from Chicago. Somehow I don't think they will this year...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Thanks for the info MadinChicago! I hope you don't mind but I copied the details into an email and sent it to every American and legal immigrant I know. I think they will be outraged long before the protest starts and I hope others will pass this along as well! Sad thing is that if Americans don't get off the fence and off their butts and do something about it, this indeed will be the New Majority!

BINGO!

And what is even sadder is that these groups are counting on us sitting on our asses and doing noting, but whining about it!

No - I don't mind, actually please pass it out anywhere you think it may help! (Actually thanks for spreading the word!)
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

"We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works."
    --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant, as quoted by Richard de Uriarte, The Phoenix Gazette, March 14, 1992 (quoted in The ProEnglish Advocate, 1st quarter, 2002).

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/ra ... audio.html[/size]

Hey fedup:

Our Demands

EQUAL RESPECT / EQUAL PAY FOR EVERY WORKER
    Legalization for All NOW !
    Second Chance for All NOW !
    Defend the Right to Organize
    Fight for a Living Wage
    Legalization for Elvira Arellano and Flor Crisostomo

Notice they DEMAND citizenship for Elvira and Flor. Flor is still holed up at Slim and Emma's church. Saul will be flown in to participate in the marches as well. I wonder if Elvira is in hiding here somewhere. It wouldn't surprise me.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Thanks for the great idea fedup. I'll contact the Waukegan School District as well. Didn't the students get credit for marching one year?

I'm now taking bets that Obama will be parade grand marshall. Any takers?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if each marcher will carry a bottle of Absolut vodka and have signs made from Absolut's ad.....

An American Motto: Don't tread on me!
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

OMG!! I LOOKED AT THEIR WEBSITE AND ONE OF THEIR DEMANDS IS TO LEGALIZE ELVIRA ARELLANO AND FLOR CRISOSTOMO (I think she is the illegal hiding out in the church Elvira was hiding out in).

ARE WE GONNA GIVE THEM THIS, PATRIOTS???
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast