Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chicago: Mexican National in Coma to be Deported Today

Are more hospitals doing this? This is the second I've heard of. Maybe this is something that will grow. Hospitals are businesses aren't they? They cannot keep treating this poor gentleman for free. I'm sure his home country will take care of him well.

For Immediate Release

Contacts: Julie Santos 773-559-2761
    Margaret 312-246-1360

Mexican National in Coma to be Deported Today
    By The University of Illinois at Chicago For Lack of Social Security

Chicago – The family of Francisco Pantaleon a 30 year old Mexican immigrant will be in a vigil in front of UIC Hospital in order to prevent the Hospital’s “repatriationâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[b]it is time clearly time for us to rethink the seriousness of the immigration crisis in our nation.â€
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Chicago: Mexican National in Coma to be Deported Today

[quote="fedupinwaukegan"]

Julie Santos of LULAC National Immigrant Affairs Commission,â€

ELE

Hositals don't want to get stuck with the bill....

The hospital is right!

If the hospital only had one case like this case, there decision might be different however; this hospital and other hospitals across our nation are inundated with illegals health care issues….so who should the hospitals care for people that pay their bills or people that dump their bills on the hospital?

The illegals are learning that the American people and our institutions are not falling for there emotional manipulations any more.....we know that they have been and continue to steali billions of dollars in tax revenues for services that they are not entitled to…...the jig is up....they need to go home back to their country of origin!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hmmm, ok...

This is in the least very imprecise writing or account of the situation, and, at worst, outright deception going on...

Chicago – The family of Francisco Pantaleon a 30 year old Mexican immigrant....
    So is he legal or not???

... seriously injured undocumented patients can no longer pay for their medical treatment...
    Ah, ok, of course he's not

And, the person that wrote this account purposefully, curiously, omitted any mention of why this guy is in this condition in the hospital - which, could have large implications or bearing on the outcome here.
    Was he in a bad auto accident? Does he have chronic liver/kidney disease? Did he have cancer and come here specifically to get treatment he couldn't otherwise receive 'back home'? The WHY with this story is VERY important.

...I wonder if the hospital should bill the Mexican government or the family back home?

...And people wonder why our health care system is strained and hospitals are closing....

They want to be treated like American citizens - so be it. My dear mother-in-law was forced to leave the hospital when her insurance company determined her condition ater a stroke would never improve. Transportation and all future care was left to the family. Why should the family of an illegal immigrant be entitled to more than American citizens.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    They want to be treated like American citizens - so be it. My dear mother-in-law was forced to leave the hospital when her insurance company determined her condition ater a stroke would never improve. Transportation and all future care was left to the family. Why should the family of an illegal immigrant be entitled to more than American citizens.
    Because Janet Murgia will swell and puff her ugly little La Raza head and call you a "racist" and a "voice for hate" if you don't do what she and her thugs tell you to do.

We have let these ugly little Liberal trolls destroy our lives and now they have their claws in our Federal burocracies and hospitals and they are stealing billions.

I have had enough! I can't take anymore! I am furious that if I take out medical insurance it is worth nothing if an illegal alien gets to the hospital first!

The hospital is a business and if his family wants him in the hospital they must pay for it. Can't pay? Oh well too bad, so sad, out he goes!

Why can't his "family" take care of him? They don't want to spend their money? Get them ALL out!
    "

[quote]Mr. Pantaleon’s sister, Soccoro Pantaleon asked, “How is it that this Hospital is treating my brother like a bag of trash that you just throw away?â€

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Because Janet Murgia will swell and puff her ugly little La Raza head and call you a "racist" and a "voice for hate" if you don't do what she and her thugs tell you to do.

We have let these ugly little Liberal trolls destroy our lives and now they have their claws in our Federal burocracies and hospitals and they are stealing billions.

I have had enough! I can't take anymore! I am furious that if I take out medical insurance it is worth nothing if an illegal alien gets to the hospital first!
    Amen millere!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast