Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gaz
    voted.............Illegal alien

Undocumented Worker

This part from the link amused me:

[quote]The San Francisco Chronicle uses those phrases and, in context, “undocumented worker.â€

How should Chicago Public Radio refer to out-of-status immigrants?

* Illegal alien (88%, 1,014 Votes)
    * Undocumented immigrant (7%, 83 Votes)
    * Illegal immigrant (5%, 57 Votes)

Total Voters: 1,154

Well I hope this sends the message loud and clear to the radio station...and should they use a different term other than "illegal alien" ...listeners will know that they really don't care what their audience thinks.

I guess the voting is over I don't see that option anymore. Or they stopped becasue they did not like where it was going.

The final as shown is:

Illegal alien (87%, 1,426 Votes)
    Illegal immigrant (7%, 120 Votes)
    Undocumented immigrant (5%, 88 Votes)
    Total Voters: 1,634

There are also over 80 comments posted there;

Dehumanizing? What the heck are you talking about? Do you mean we must cuddle up to the lawbreaking Illegal Aliens? If that what your asking then go to hell you traitors anti-American.

How about the ILLEGAL ALIEN leaches just leaving. Most remain loyal to the homeland anyway, and are just here to milk American dry. They are big nomadic culture that has no respect for the people or for the country they are invading. They have exploited our tax dollars, school systems, and are well on their way at bankrupting our medical system. And you want us to make nice-nice to them?

Take a clue from your own poll. Illegal alien (87%, 1,400 Votes), the people of America, and not just the Chicago viewers are fedup with this BS invasion of our county, that attacks American culture, American values, and the American way of life.

As long as you’re at it, pass this poll on to Chicago’s sanctuary city supports at both City Hall, and the Cook County office. Tell them “We the REAL Peopleâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Sunday evening

Illegal alien (89%, 1,776 Votes)
    Illegal immigrant (7%, 138 Votes)
    Undocumented immigrant (4%, 90 Votes)
    Total Voters: 2,004
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="MadInChicago"]I guess the voting is over I don't see that option anymore. Or they stopped becasue they did not like where it was going.

The final as shown is:

Illegal alien (87%, 1,426 Votes)
    Illegal immigrant (7%, 120 Votes)
    Undocumented immigrant (5%, 88 Votes)
    Total Voters: 1,634

There are also over 80 comments posted there;

Dehumanizing? What the heck are you talking about? Do you mean we must cuddle up to the lawbreaking Illegal Aliens? If that what your asking then go to hell you traitors anti-American.

How about the ILLEGAL ALIEN leaches just leaving. Most remain loyal to the homeland anyway, and are just here to milk American dry. They are big nomadic culture that has no respect for the people or for the country they are invading. They have exploited our tax dollars, school systems, and are well on their way at bankrupting our medical system. And you want us to make nice-nice to them?

Take a clue from your own poll. Illegal alien (87%, 1,400 Votes), the people of America, and not just the Chicago viewers are fedup with this BS invasion of our county, that attacks American culture, American values, and the American way of life.

As long as you’re at it, pass this poll on to Chicago’s sanctuary city supports at both City Hall, and the Cook County office. Tell them “We the REAL Peopleâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PBS...PBS....STOP THE FUNDS TO PBS...PROGRAMMING ANTI-AMERICAN!

I WILL NEVER DONATE TO YOU AGAIN!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123