Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CHICAGO TRIBUNE OR REZKO WATCH?

Yesterday, Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tony Rezko was convicted of 16 counts of corruption.
    He will begin serving his time immediately.
    It remains to be seen if Rezko will cooperate with authorities for reduced jailed time. STAY TUNED AT REZKO WATCH FOR PART 2.
    "IT AIN'T OVER 'TIL THE FAT LADY SINGS"

Rezko was associate of the current Democratic presidential candidate, Barack Obama. Mr. Obama has told his audiences we are not going to send 20,000,000 illegals home.

HE ALSO SAID "IMMIGRANTS DON'T COME HERE TO DRIVE".

POLITICS, CORRUPTION, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ALL SEEM TO BE COMBINED IN A COMPLICATED TANGO AND IT IS UP TO "LEGAL AMERICANS" TO INTRODUCE A TRUE INTERPRETATION OF "OUR AMERICA" IN THE FORM OF, LET'S SAY A TENNESSEE WALTZ?

If Obama is elected president, will he pardon his friend?

All I can say is if you're in politics in Illinois there's a 99 and 9/10ths % chance you are dirty as all get out or very well soon will be and have more un-savory connections than you may even know. I agree it's all tied in to corruption. Look at where the corrupt politicians are and you see a sanctuary city. You see slum lords, crooked police officers, drugs, gangs, prostitution rings, on down the line and I'd bet the farm now, to direct ties to Mexican cartels. An honest person doesn't stand a chance......not to mention they hire only relatives and friends to keep the cover going, so there's minimul chance any honest person can throw a chink in the chain. They commit crimes daily that any regular person would be sitting their life in jail for.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)