Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Children Rally against Immigration Reform FL. SOB

Children Rally against Immigration Reform

April 25th, 2011 by Whitney Ray

Close to three hundred kids gathered at the state capitol today, asking lawmakers to stop immigration reform.

Most of the kids are US citizens but some of their parents aren’t. They fear immigration reform legislation would break up their families. Sixteen year old Cecilia Perez traveled to Tallahassee from Clearwater Florida. She says if the bill passes there’s a bigger chance that her mom would be deported.

“My dad is a citizen and my mom is not. I’m an American citizen. I was born here I was raised here and I don’t want to be separated from my family,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

[quote]“My dad is a citizen and my mom is not. I’m an American citizen. I was born here I was raised here and I don’t want to be separated from my family,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Immigration supporters rally at state capitol.

Immigration supporters from throughout Florida descended on the state capitol to urge lawmaker not to approve Arizona-style immigration laws.
    By Katie Sanders and Patricia Mazzei
    Times/Herald Tallahassee Bureau
    TALLAHASSEE -- A swarm of protesters bused in Monday from the Tampa Bay area called on God to prevent lawmakers from rolling ahead with an immigration crackdown, warning it will divide their families and lead to racial profiling.

At the end of the day, the protesters had a spontaneous and friendly meeting with Sen. J.D. Alexander, whose panel could hear one of the proposals this week.

The events started around noon when hundreds of children, their families and religious leaders chanted “We are Floridaâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fl
    this is your Town . Or city or state stand your ground
    all you kid go the hell Back to mexico & do your rally In your
    town Not Our
    No amnesty
    wake the hell up American
    come on all you gov stand up for your country Or are you chickin
    Shit

[quote]“The Bible tells us that the stranger is supposed to be welcomed,â€
    "

Mayeux said her Hispanic congregation is comprised of about 30 families. Already she gets calls from Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers who, she said, want to know what to do with American-born children of men and women who will be deported. They either enter foster care or are placed with other family members, she said.
    Hmmm......what about the other option? I'm talking about the option the family has of taking their children with them.

The article in the Miami Herald was moved fairly quickly as the majority of the comments were about deporting illegals and how much they cost us. The tide has definitely turned here. I think the bad economy and unemployment has alot to do with it. Then you have Jackson the public hospital almost bankrupt and the stories about illegals being flown back home at the taxpayer expense, when they had the uninsured kidney dialysis program 1/3 of the patients were illegal and other reports on how much their care is costing us. Before you had alot of comments for amnesty and poor illegals but now over 95% of the comments are deport.

[quote="swatchick"]
    “The Bible tells us that the stranger is supposed to be welcomed,â€

[quote]“The Bible tells us that the stranger is supposed to be welcomed,â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast