Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

China threatens to collapse US Dollar

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

Re: China threatens to collapse US Dollar

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?xml=/money/2007/08/07/bcnchina107a.xml
    It seems that more and more of our country is being sold off in pieces! China was a grave mistake entering free trade agreements with! Look at the the poison junk and crappy food they been sending over here!!! Just shows you that the whole world is greedy and will undercut and make stuff with the crappiest of supplies!!!! The United States of American!!! Ha where the trademark symbol on our flag??? I am now pissed!!!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Boycott the Olympics! Pushing poisonous food and toys and now this threat! I won't even watch on TV!

This is off subject,but Concressman Water want China boycotted because of Darfur.

August 07, 2007
    Read More: The Crypt Mysteries

Waters wants to boycott Beijing Olympics

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) introduced a resolution as Congress prepared to break for the August recess Saturday, urging President Bush to boycott the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.

Waters and others involved in the effort to end the humanitarian crisis in Darfur, where an estimated 200,000 people have died and millions more are homeless, want to pressure China to curtail its support of the Sudanese government.

Sudan earned about $4 billion from oil sales last year, with 80 percent of that coming from China, according to Fortune magazine. Chinese firms also have helped build up the country's infrastructure, leading to an economic boom in the Sudanese capital, Khartoum, and China has stepped up arms sales to the strife-ravaged nation.

Western human-rights groups are pressuring China to cut or reduce its ties to the government of Sudanese President Omar Hassan al-Bashir. And China has responded to some of the pressure. But a U.S. boycott of the Olympics would be a major blow to a showcase event designed to highlight China's ascendancy as a world power.

Waters' resolution is nonbinding, just asking the president to "take immediate action to boycott the Summer Olympic Games of 2008 in Beijing, China." It was referred to the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

Waters could not be reached for comment on Monday.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/thecrypt/ ... pics_.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Try to buy American if at all possible. It is hard to do, since our market is flooded with Chinese made crap. But American Made Products are around.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

If Americans don't wake up, I am truly frightened.

I wish I could go with these young women (mostly they do the buying) around Wal Mart on one of their shopping trips. When they are finished, before checking out, I would like to go through that basket and have they tell me for sure they truly needed that item.

I'll bet they would be left with some groceries - simple groceries - and not much else.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Federal Reserve pays a penny a piece for our bills of all denominations. Lets pay China back today on that value and get this thing behind us.

I fear China already hold the 'papers' on a lot of property in the US.

There is nothing I would not believe about the dastardly things our government would/could do to us and our country.

I mean do you ever get the feeling that we have alot of people determined to crush us? Geee....terriorise them.....invade them....crush their economy. One at a time might take too long.....so lets hit them with all 3 and allow the corrupt ones to hide under "racism" or any other excuse to keep us from clearly noticing what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I fear China already hold the 'papers' on a lot of property in the US.

There is nothing I would not believe about the dastardly things our government would/could do to us and our country.
    China OWNS the US. Thank you so much Bill Clinton and Georgie Boosh. . . .
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

MW
    Duplicate article

Here's the original article:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=76722

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast