Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Mexico's list was expected but very unsettling
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

God maybe I am wishful thinking...but I wish wealthy patriots can gather and start re-establishing or start businesses producing USA made only and selling only within the US. Supporting the US and its citizens. The reason I say this because I believe down the road, we may hit a global depression. I believe the nations and its people who are self reliant and support itself is the nation that will ride thru this economic depression. I know I sound silly

Everytime I go to the store, all I see is "Imported". I will not buy a food product that says "Imported". I want only US produce only. In fact, before the news broke out about the pet food, I had purchase a packet of Halibut, so I had it in my freezer. Now with these news, I was curious to see where my Halibut was from . Produce in China. I only had 1 small halibut in that packet left, so what I did toss it out. Again silly - but this makes me sick. Even our fish has to be imported even we have here a vast ocean.

Everything is from China...that is so sickening. The only thing left is our womenly hygeine products that is made in the US - I think. I

We can not only not feed ourselves today but we also can not clothe ourselved either,
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

In the bad thing is China doe's not like us, they have already said they wish to nuke LA. In maybe more. Sad is it.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

American corporate greed is going to allow China to become a major power and threaten all of us.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Its like buying a Fox or a woof to guard your hen house.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Berfie
    God maybe I am wishful thinking...but I wish wealthy patriots can gather and start re-establishing or start businesses producing USA made only and selling only within the US. Supporting the US and its citizens. The reason I say this because I believe down the road, we may hit a global depression. I believe the nations and its people who are self reliant and support itself is the nation that will ride thru this economic depression. I know I sound silly
    You don't sound silly at all Berfie! Same thing runs through my mind and many others...
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12