Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Christie Czajkowski "minutemomchriski" needs your

Christie Czajkowski Also Know As "minutemomchriski" needs your help.

Christie Czajkowski also known as "minutemomchriski" to some on the internet has had here house broken into twice and her property set on fire. All of this was intimidation for the work that she does to expose the illegal alien problem. The police have done nothing. No one has done more to stop illegal aliens in San Diego County.

When the police do show up it is serve a search warrant pertaining to a crime commited while she was in Orange County. Her picture was on the front page of the Orange County Register. They don't even bother to check out her alibi. They are going to keep her videos and computer for "6 months while they investigate".

This can happen to anyone who protests at these events we need to stick together.

Take a look at the video that I shot at a rally in National City. (link) This could happen to you. Do something now!!!!

Christie NEEDS OUR HELP NOW !!!!!!

Christie needs your help if you would send me an email if you have video or photos of her at the Jan 27th event or would be willing to sign an affidavite saying that she was at this event. I need a copy of the Orange County Register with her picture on it.

Christie's computer and cameras have be confiscated. Anybody have an old computer let me know I can fix it up and give it to her. We just need the computer not the monitor or keyboard.

Email me at christie@htfttf.com

http://www.htfttf.com/dp/node/12

NEWS STORY SD Union Tribune
    http://weblog.signonsandiego.com/news/b ... _atta.html

Here is the rest of the story. Christie had her youtube account suspended and all of her videos taken down. We think that the police had youtube take down the videos because of the following videos (link). Problem is that they have been posted over and over again. The SDPD is going to have one hell of a lawsuit on their hands if we get the right attorney.

Welcome Jimbaugh

Sounds like a horrible situation. I hope someone in San Diego can come through with the proof to clear her. I would contact Lou Dobbs,grassfire.com and other major media to get to the bottom of this story and put some pressure on local authorities to explain themsleves. I agree also to get a good attorney.

I also sent you post to Rep. Tom Tancredo of Colorado and Rep. Ted Poe of Texas. I would hope they help investigate this situation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)