Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I always look for "Made in America". And I never shop at Wal-Mart or K-Mart because they make their money selling CHINESE JUNK.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

butterbean

Until Christmas time 2007, I used to shop at KMart. Almost all merchandise I looked at that year had made in China on it. I still go there occasionally, but I read the labels and if it is from China, I do not buy it.

It is hard to find made in America anymore.

Try checking out your clothes labels sometime. I once did that and had a long list of countries. I determined I'm wearing the entire world.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Try checking out your clothes labels sometime. I once did that and had a long list of countries. I determined I'm wearing the entire world.
    The most used tag up here right now is a tag that says....

Can
    U.S.
    Mex

My daughter took a picture with her cell phone to show her husband she couldn't believe it "NAU" or what?....I told her that means it is probably made in Mexico and distributed in Canada and the U.S.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

NAU IS NORTH AMERICAN UNION OR SPP

CANADA MEXICO AND USA one country....
    I do not buy anything anymore. I am paying credit cards and saving.

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/

INVASION USA

I do not buy anything from Mexico either, especially fruit and veggies. I was raised in Mexico and I know they do not have water treatment plants and their soil is CONTAMINATED with "FECAL" matter. "I KNOW," So I never buy anything coming from them.

Trust me... it might be cheaper, but it's not worht it.

It's foreign oil that is driving this economic engine of destruction. OPEC is at war with the world. They are the cause of every recession this country has had since WWII. First they drive up the price of oil/energy. Then there's inflation. The Federal Reserve raises interest rates to cool down the economy. That kills the economy. There's a recession. Stupid politicians in Washington like Klinton look for an easy way out. So they sell parts of the country to foreign governments like the commies in exchange for cheap loans. They then take this cheap money--and it's not really cheap--and use it to stimulate the economy out of recession. The cycle repeats inselt. We're going through this again. Obama is following the same path. He's not really different. The change he brings is that it will be done on a larger scale.

Yes, I remember when most products had the "made in USA" label and I also remember when Chucky Norris so adamently supported the open borders schill Huckabee in the presidential primaries which was very largely responsible for giving us Juan McAmnesty as the Republitard nominee. I do try to buy American products whenever I can even if they cost more... that's a no-brainer, but I won't trust Chuck Norris' judgement on anything again and I don't buy anything that he promotes and I don't watch any tv or movie that he is involved with.

I have aged 25 years in the past 5 years from fighting this illegal alien invasion and the NWO with everything I've got. That was my duty as an American patriot. Therefore when someone like Chuck Norris or Jim Gilcrist or Mike Huckleberry play traitor and then come back around later trying to talk out of both sides of their mouths, I am very very skeptical. I have no use for any of those people. I can see through them now.

Bostwitz

Me too, but at least you got good company here at ALIPAC. And our membership numbers are grow daily.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12