Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think what it really means is that she isn't getting enough publicity right now. Nice spin. They have to gear up for the big march.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    I think what it really means is that she isn't getting enough publicity right now. Nice spin. They have to gear up for the big march.
    I guess little Saul is pimped and pandered out. Maybe she's allowing him to be a kid for a change and attend school on a regular basis. Either that or they maxed out their B of A credit card trapsing him all over the planet on her behalf which apparently did her no good since she's still holed up in that makeshift taxpayer haven masquerading as a church.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

[b]Stay on hunger srike but do it at home![/b]

I agree, a hunger strike is a great form to get the attention of your Government. But, problem is she is in the wrong Country trying to get the attention of the wrong Government. She needs to pack up with the kid and head home sit in a church in Mexico and strike her Government for a better live! GET OUT NOW!

I enjoyed the comment on not learning English in 10 years… Why should she when our weak ass citizens keep changing everything to Spanish.

If you want a STRONG Country start walking the walk and be tough, action is much better than words!

Welcome to ALIPAC Jaxter
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Didn't she start this hunger strike like 2 weeks ago???May be she doesn't know how a hunger strike works!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

America isn't going to rewrite all of the immigration laws just because 1 Mexican woman threatens not to eat for 25 days. So who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    America isn't going to rewrite all of the immigration laws just because 1 Mexican woman threatens not to eat for 25 days. So who cares?
    Unfortunately, America doesn't seem to follow the written immigration laws. We wouldn't be in this disasterous mess if they did.

Banned
    I like the fajita cook-out idea! Add to that some loud mariachi music 24/7 and she'll be beating down the doors to leave.

Two weeks already?! Frankly, I'd forgotten about her. Guess she's not getting mush (freudian slip on purpose) press about her suffering for the cause.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Elvira is a bad mother. How dare she put her son through the mental distress of watching his mother commit suicide.
    And what's up with this "pastor"? He is a horrible example of someone who is supposed to be a good Christian and devoted to God. He needs to be replaced.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12