Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Illegals not dropping enough pesos in the collection plate to support the churches?
    Yes, but once they feel at "home" in their new church they will stop sending money to their "home countries" and give to the BIG RELIGION of their choice.

The Churches

Please do not lump all churches under the Catholic Denomination. There are plenty of good, non-denominational, bible teaching churches that do not support illegal immigration. I belong to one.
    That said, I would quit this church if it suddenly started protecting lawbreakers, I would not lose my faith.

Catholics have a different view of Christianity that most of us from other religions. It is passed down by family, required for marriage, and you can get absolution from a priest, rather than directly from Christ.

Most Catholics are deeply committed to their faith, yet not so faithful in the conduct of their daily lives. Proof of that is the sexual abuse scandal. Even the priests can not practice what they preach. Personally, I have never understood the Mother Mary thing either.

I am not saying Catholics are bad people or that they are not Christians. I am saying that they "don't speak for me"

When posting news please provide a link to the news source.

Also, to help avoid duplicates please make the Subject line the same as the title given by the author.

Thank you!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sad to say almost all of the churches are pandering to the illegals, there is a non-denomination church here in Cypress that has very out spoken for the illegals , it has angered me my core, its all about the plea for their human rights, what about our human rights.

Quote Originally Posted by peanut
    Sad to say almost all of the churches are pandering to the illegals, there is a non-denomination church here in Cypress that has very out spoken for the illegals , it has angered me my core, its all about the plea for their human rights, what about our human rights.
    It's time that parishioners turn their own churches into the IRS for breaking federal law. Don't tell your church leaders, just do it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is poetic justice that sanctuary churches are being bled dry by housing & feeding illegals. Now they can feel the money pinch just like each and every one of us every day. Welcome to Hell, Sanctuary Churches!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by peanut
    I have read that people are dropping out of churches. The numbers are lower so they fill up with a bunch of illegals.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    It is poetic justice that sanctuary churches are being bled dry by housing & feeding illegals. Now they can feel the money pinch just like each and every one of us every day. Welcome to Hell, Sanctuary Churches!
    Fill up the pews with sleeping bags!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Indeed it is, OC, indeed it is. They won't be getting more money either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

The IA's will break them like they have this country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12