Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Citizens Talk About Murdered Police Officer & Crime

Edited from the huge volume of comments

MOST RECENT COMMENTS

FORUM is open

Andrew A. Limber of Phoenix writes:

I have lived in Arizona since 1944, and in all the years I was growing up in Phoenix it was a live and let live town. Today, with the deluge of illegal aliens and every news report beginning with one serious crime or another, I feel as though Phoenix has become a war zone.

If I were raising my family today, I would not want to live in the Valley. Our law enforcement people are doing a superb job of trying to stem the tide of advancing criminals; nevertheless, I no longer feel secure anywhere in the metro Phoenix area.

A. H. of Phoenix writes:

I think of all the major crimes that has happened in this city, most of it is from the illegal mexican sector. Joe Arpaio has the right ideas about the departure of the illegal mexicans. They have turned our city around to where it seems to be one of the most unsafest cities in the country.

I don't blame our policeman if they would have a trigger finger and shoot first and ask questions later. That is the attitude of the bad guys in our town. Maybe we need more Clint Eastwood displays to fight the corruption here. We should check more Mexicans on the streets to see if they are here legally and send them back to Mexico immediately on a daily bus.

Thomas Simeon of Litchfield Park writes:

I submit that we change our nation's name to United Stupids of America, until someone explains to us why have we waited until the number of illigal immigrants has reached 12 million.

Why a visitors worker program has not been implemented when they are in place in Spain, Singapore, Germany and Switzerland, among other nations.

Why 25 million voters were so stupid voting the way they did in the last presidential election. Why our schooling is so poor in developing normal citizens, that not even Ethical principles are taught, but litle girls are instructed about condoms.

Or why are we dancing to the tune played by the Mexican Government, when they instruct their citizens on how to survive illegally after crossing the border or how to get false ID's, and perhaps a gun.

The thickness of our democratic brain has reached its limits. No wonder that explosions of crime, scamming, fraud and insecurity, are taking place, in an otherwise beatiful, sturdy hopeful Arizona, USA!

Chris of Phoenix writes:

No, we are not safe in a Sanctuary City like Phoenix. We have countless victims and each one is a massive tragedy that never should have happened.

Read the front page story of the Arizona Republic for September 19, 2007 concerning the murder of Officer Nick Efle. It says, "The gunman, an illegal immigrant who had been deported last year..."

Arizonans are being killed, murdered, raped, robbed, and otherwise violated on a daily basis by people who shouldn't be here in the first place, but are allowed to roam free because of the corrupt politicians(that you voted for), ethno-centric groups like Maldef, the open-borders lobby, including the ACLU that sues every time the voters try to deal with the out of control illegal immigration crisis in our State, greedy businesses that profit from the exploitation of cheap labor at the expense of our own tax-paying citizens, etc, etc. They really don't care if we live or die.

A lot of the crime in Phoenix is preventable if we just protected our borders and enforced our laws. Instead, we have countless victims. Arizona has enough crime being committed by its own citizens, but how would you like it you were victimized by someone who shouldn't be here in the first place? Talk to the countless victims and maybe next time you won't vote for someone who encourages this situation and allows it to happen.

Paula of Glendale

I am a native of Arizona, fourth generation. There has been a hugh spike in the crime here, burgularies, auto theft, rapes and much more!

We actually had the Glendale Police pounding on our front door last May at 1:30 AM, requesting to run through our house because they were chasing a criminal and he had been in our backyard hiding! Talk about feeling UN-SAFE!

Pat Rasmussen of Phoenix writes:

Dear God, three of our finest shot and killed within the last few months. I am so sad for our Police Department and our city.

When I heard he had passed on, I couldn't help but cry. Shot and killed by an illegal while jaywalking......It makes me wonder why they come to this country..to break our laws and hurt people? This is exactly why I am so against illegal immigration.

The Republic asked a question....do I feel safe in the valley? Not always and I won't go out by myself at night. We live in a gated community and that gives us a certain amount of security but even that is not completely safe. I know our Police Department are doing their best but its hard with population being what it is compared to the amount of Policemen trying to control.

That are my thoughts on this matter. thank you for your time.

Lisa Marshall of Phoenix writes:

I have lived here in Phx.since 1968. I have seen a lot of change. For the past several years now I no longer feel safe in this city. The crime rate, road rage, desrespectful people in general have left me with a bad taste..as soon as my husband and I retire we will be moving from the valley...this is not the best city in the wherever.

Joe of Phoenix writes:

The Police can no longer protect as they did in the past. Society it self is responsible though. we scrutinize every action of the police and hold them liable for unfortunate events they become involved in.

Our generation holds such a disdain for authority they we can’t seem to put it aside to avoid lawlessness. Although they perform their duties with remarkable professionalism on a daily basis, we can't seem to wait until one of them does something improper so we can highlight it for days and some how call it news. They are held to an almost unreasonable standard and have become nearly ineffective in dealing with crime as they try to avoid our scrutiny. Their policy's are created to accomplish one thing. That is to avoid the onslaught of civil liability.

If you don't believe me, just keep driving the next time an Officer from any agency in the valley attempts to pull you over. They will make no effort to catch up with you then or later. If your vehicle is stolen or someone burglarizes you, ask the police what they will do when they see the suspect drive by. They will kindly ask the criminal to stop and if they choose not to, the police will go back in "service" what ever " in service" is supposed to mean anymore.

Gone are the days of authority and discretion. Join the crowd and blame the police for everything then sue them for it. Enjoy the violence and the unknown because we all asked for it and it is here to stay. DO I FEEL SAFE? I GUESS NO MORE SAFE THAN THE THREE DEAD OFFICERS FOR THE YEAR SO FAR.

LL of Chandler writes:

What needs to be done? We could always start with Saying what we mean and meaning what we say. Too often our "Get Tough" stance becomes our "we don't have room or resources" stance. Therefore we will offer bargains to these scumbag's to save ourselves a few dollars and a couple of cot's at the City Jail.

Short term that's all fine and dandy. Look at the big picture folk's. Cause litttle Johnie who is wanted on a misdemeanor warrant (as it read's, because he plea bargained his felony) is really a complete menace to society and has learned through his and his families life how to buck the system and stay out of prison. And if he was unfortunate enough not to learn this behavior at home there is a good chance he was able to learn the ropes in the YEARS he has spent in and out of our system.

Too often we have people that commit violent crimes. We give them a little thump on the head tell them to be good and send them out to try their luck again. Each time they get a little bit more brazen, take a bigger risk, get popped again, get away with it again and the little game begins. Eventually this person does something BIG, for instance he shoots and kill's a cop. Now everyone is standing around scratching their head's, wondering what just happened here?

What happened is we as a society failed to protect that cop. We made excuses to save ourselves some time and some money. We chose to give this person, who had no respect for the law or his fellow citizen, the benefit of the doubt. We should have been doubting the benefits.

Why are we so afraid to hold people accountable for their actions? Why do tax-payer's pay a salary to a Public Defender? They aren't defending the public. They are defending the criminal. We are paying these attorney's to research police reports, find errors show up in court and point out everything that the cop did wrong. Nevermind that the person who they are defending is collecting State assistance and drivi! ng a brand new Escalade. Making a complete mockery of our justice system.

Do the Crime-Do the Time. Period. Public Defender's should be utilized as they were intended. To make sure that every citizen is treated fairly. Not to defend the once, twice, three times oh what happened here 20 years later scumbag.

I hate that another cop lost his life today. I hate more that someone will crawl out of the woodwork tomorrow and file a law suit against the City of Phoenix and the Cop that had the (guts) to kill the person that has caused a Family to be without their loved one. We don't have the money to hire more cop's or build new prisons. But, somehow we will find the money to pay the family of the victim. Not the Cop victim (he was a public servant). The other victim. Think about it. Sweet Dreams

Kyle of Avondale writes:

No, I do not (feel safe). The number of criminals on the street who should be behind bars is absurd. I recently spent a morning in Superior court watching pre-trial hearings on felony cases. It was like watching burgers being made at a busy fast food restaurant. The Judge spent the morning hearing case after case of approximately 25 men and 2 women.

I was amazed and disappointed at how many times I heard the words "plea, reduced sentence and probation". It seems that the way to handle felony cases is to rush them through- reducing charges and prison terms or just handing out probation instead of any time behind bars. I used to think that if you commit a felony, you go to prison. That is far from the truth. At least in Arizona, if you commit a felony, you have a better chance of hitting the lottery than of seeing the inside of a prison cell. If you do end up behind bars, it is highly unlikely it will be for the full sentence that our state statutes call for.

For interesting reading, go to the Maricopa County, Superior court website and look up the past criminal cases of the felons that killed the last two Phoenix Police officers. Note how many times their charges were reduced or they were given probation. Too bad they were not in prison where they belonged on the days they took the lives of two dedicated officers.

As for feeling safe, I do not because when we have criminals like these cowards on the streets willing to shoot police officers, they prove they have no regard for any life. If there are these two well documented cases, there are without a doubt more dangerous men and women out there willing to shot and run rather than behave in our society. If armed men and women in uniform are not safe, then who is?

MLS of Scottsdale writes:

The widows and families of all the police officers slain by illegal criminals that where arrested and released back on to the streets should have the right to sue the sanctuary city responsible for the wrongful death of their loved one. Period

Gary of Phoenix writes:

I feel fairly safe but it seems to me that crime is getting more common and more violent. I do keep a .45 in my night stand just in case.

Steve of Phoenix writes:

I have read these comments and I am trying to understand what you all are saying. I am a police officer and citizens have no idea what we deal with on a day-to-day basis on the streets of Phoenix. I have worked South-side, Maryvale, and North-side, and have dealt with all types of criminals.

There are many citizens that respect and appreciate the job we do, and I thank them every time they say so. We work a thankless and commonly misunderstood job. We are sons, fathers, brothers, and friends just like any other citizen in this city. Yes, we make mistakes all the time! We are very understaffed and overworked. When an officer makes a mistake, the department and citizens will try to have the officer punished more severely than any others and even try to fire them.

Police Officers are becoming more and more afraid to do their jobs in fear of reprimand, being sued, and knowing the department will not support them if they make a mistake. (I am not saying that officers should not be held responsible, but let's keep in fair) I have never seen such things occurr with the Fire Department.

Criminals are arrested and released before the ink on the reports are even dry it seems. No one makes the Judges or our criminal system accountable for releasing the same criminals over and over. The criminal who shot the officer was arrested and release for aggravated assault with the promise to appear, well he didn't and now a police officer is dead!

The media has a huge role in how stories are portrayed when they are reported. The media does not always tell the truth, insteads tells us what they think gets our attention. Criminals of all types don't care about themselves, do you really think they will care about Police Officers? The City will come together once again and mourn the loss of another fallen police officer and the family left behind, but the past has shown us there will be nothing done to allow the officers to better do their jobs.

People are so quick to yell "police brutality" and call and complain because they did not get the answer they wanted (not the correct answer, just what they did not want to hear). We need to be harder on criminals and officers need to put respect back into the streets again. The police department is nothing more than a business based on political intrests! It is only about the dollars and cents.

Citizens don't want to face the facts about our society. There are bad people out there and they know the criminal system works in their favor. Officers need to be able to do their jobs without fear. Why do you always depict what the officer did wrong in these cases instead of placing blame on the suspect who committed the crime. We are so quick to hold officers accountable for their actions, but the criminals get every excuse in the world.

As a police officer we are supposed to wear many different hats. We are to solve your problems, raise your kids, be the one to blame for your crimes and serve and protect you at all times. This is a role we accept and all we ask from you is to "Support Your Police Officers"!!!

TS of Phoenix writes:

I DON'T FEEL SAFE AT ALL!

I have moved to Phoenix seven years ago. Since then I have been mugged, robbed, cars stolen and property vandelized and I live in the Biltmore area. I have YET to see the Phoenix Police Department do anything about crime. It is horrible here!!!

I read an article in the Opinions section of AZ Republic, September 18 by Phoenix Police Chief Jack F. Harris. He claims "We've made progress in suppressing crime in Phoenix". What a bunch of lies. He can quote fancy numbers on papers. I seriously doubt he personally has made one arrest and personally told the victim he is fighting crime. What a joke. We need real Police Officers instead of wannabe traffic ticketing cops.

Thank God I am allowed to carry a concealed weapon here, for we know the police will do nothing about crime.

Margaret of New River writes:

No, we are not safe. I am afraid when driving of being hit by one of the many unlicensed and uninsured illegal drivers. I keep a gun by the bed and one at each door. I live in an area that still has many small horse farms, but I hear that there are meth labs around, that the National Forest (Tonto) less than a mile from me contains fields where Mexican drug cartels grow marijuana, that the newly built home down the street was robbed six times while the family was moving in, etc.

Whoever said they don't want citizens carrying guns because of stray bullets is misinformed. Citizens are not the ones shooting in our streets. Criminals, however, are well armed and do take their battles into our streets. Interfering with the right of citizens to defend themselves and their families is not the answer.

The person who said those objecting to illegals should go back to where they came from apparently hasn't heard that illegals are throughout most of the country now, although more heavily in some states, including OURS.

The illegals have no regard for our laws. They announce in their marches that this is THEIR country and our laws don't apply to them. Our leaders weren't listening to them, but they really should because it is precisely how they behave. They should also heed the warnings that illegals intend to "reclaim" our country. Particularly in light of Mexico's Presidente's recent remarks about Mexico not ending at the border. Then again, if Bush continues pursuing the North American Union - which none of the leaders of the three countries will deny - Mexico's Presidente may be correct.

The Tucscon border control area reports that 10% of the illegals they apprehend already have criminal records. Sadly they are probably apprehending the less capable criminals, meaning that even more dangerous ones get in. Illegals are accustomed to countries and governments that are criminal and corrupt so perhaps they really don't understand why we object to their lawlessness because they see it as normal. I pray we do not come to see it the same way.

L.A. is so crime ridden that the Mexifornia refugees flee here to Arizona. Give it another 8 - 10 years and L.A. will look like Tijuana and Phoenix will look like L.A.

Then there are the terrorists befriending illegals and illegals' gangs, or hiring coyotes, to get into the US. But hey, we have an open border policy, right? I can't carry too large a bottle of skin lotion on a plane, but terrorists and illegals can come pouring in over our "border".

Safe? Hardly.

Rachel of Glendale writes:

Overall I guess I feel safe where I live only because nothing big has happened in my neighborhood. The crime is obviously getting worse and the criminals are thinking nothing of taking anyone's life, not even a cop or an innocent person for no apparent reason. There was a time when most would at least draw the line on the cops. It is scary that it seems to be getting more aggressive.

Based on recent information, I don't feel that the cops are equipped to handle situations so well either with all the additional overtime they work. That would be a good place to start, limiting the time so they are more alert on the job. I don't know if that had anything to do with the recent cops losing thier lives, but they do not seem to be acting as cautiously as they have before.

As for solutions? Well, guess we are back to illegals aren't we. Not that they are always the problem, but they are a major part of it. Fix that problem and it may make a difference. Stronger sentences on adolecense cases might help straighten out some of them by the time they grow up.

Tom of Phoenix writes:

Ron thank goodness people like you take the time to post on these message boards. Donna & Connie just thank the police that people like you are protected by these brave officers and go on your marry way.

So here is the big question was he an illegal 'migrant' errr... I mean illegal alien?

I would also like to say God bless this officer, his family & coworkers, and all officers and soldiers who are sacrificing and defending the lifes, freedom and values of those who are not capable of doing it themselves. Amen!

CJ of Mesa writes:

I feel safe, but that doesn't mean there are no dangers in the world. Most homicides are committed by family and friends rather than strangers creeping into your home at night, but it is still scary at night when you hear a noise outside because "once in a while" it is a dangerous person outside. I go for walks after dark, and have rarely in my life been nervous about a situation I encounter, but I also stay away from areas known for criminal activity or rowdy nite-life.

I'm a native, and I understand that the increase in crime is due greatly to the wild growth of our valley. What worries me today is the three recent deaths of police officers -- the valley used to go years between any police deaths in the line of duty. The police force would know the reasons for those changes better than I, but it is scary to think that there are more criminals who would even dare to shoot at a policeman instead of just running away.

Kari of Phoenix writes:

No I do not feel safe, not one bit. I am actually starting to feel scared in my own home when my husband is not around. I hear about break-in's, murders, carjacking...when is it going to end?

I agree with a previous post...we are in a war in another country for God-knows why, spending billions of dollers when we are at war on our own streets and it doesnt seem like anyone is doing anything about it. I dont blame the police or fire....they are doing the best they can with the resources they have....but doesnt anyone see we need more?

Joe of Phoenix writes:

Not even a question. No one is safe. A carrying your pistol may help but unfortunately in this case not even a weapon, body armor or police training were enough.

The most frustrating part of these stories is that when/if anyone takes time to report the list of priors the perp had it would be obvious to everyone they should not have been allowed to live among the rest of us. Three strikes laws may not fix everything but would be a good start. It may also be a good idea to have some control over who is entering and living in our country.

Finally, nice job to the other officer in this sad story who had the training and good judgment not to go blasting away at the roach who just killed his partner when he didn't have a clean shot. No innocents were killed and it only took a short time for the job to be finished at another location.

Brian of Tempe writes:

i am very saddened to hear of yet another police officer being shot and killed in the line of duty. My heart and sympathy goes to his family.

I have lived in metro phoenix now since 1999, and I do feel that the violent crime rate has increased. However, I do not feel unsafe to the point where I'm afraid to go about my daily life. The police agencies in the valley are doing a fine job; but,they are stretched thin by a rapidly growing metropolitan area.

Its the same for any growing city anywhere. I my memory serves me right though, Phoenix voters just recently passed a bond to increase the number of police and firefighters in the city ( 500 more? )

An additional thought, we do need to better control our borders. Some of this violent crime is a direct result of illegals, but not all all of it to be fair.

flor of Phoenix writes:

This has nothing to do with illegal aliens. All of you racists need to start looking directly at your televisions. The last serial killers were two white men and one black man. Stop blaming everything bad in this society on Mexicans - trying looking in the mirror once in a while or at the kids you are raising!

Roger of Phoenix writes:

I had always felt safe and pretty much care free. Not anymore. I live in a beautiful historic area of Phoenix. Six weeks ago our home was robbed. What an incredible feeling of vulnerability. I tried to over come it. but this morning at the office building I manage and run a business out of, a Phoenix police officer was gunned down on our steps because he was doing his job. I was there, I saw it and the experience will now never leave me.

I don't feel safe any longer. The criminal element is growing like a cancer and unfortunately the law enforcement cannot keep up. Its not their fault. They can only do the best they can with what they have. I admire theit work and courage and I can only hope that the mayor and govenor wake up and address the fast rising criminal element head on. I don't feel safe anymore.

Matt of Phoenix writes:

Yes i totally feel safe with all of these illegal aliens running around.

Kayla of Phoenix writes:

Phoenix is a scary place to live now a day; two of my best friends have been murdered in less than one year. One was shot in December 2006 by a man she didn’t know and the other was killed by her boyfriend in July 2007. I never thought that I would have to live through such pain.

Is anything being done to make our streets safer? Police officers are still traveling alone and they seem to be dropping like flies. I love our police/fire fighters I don’t want to see any of them get hurt and or killed! I have friends and family who are police officers/fire fighters/ and EMT's, I want my family and my friends to be safe.

I am afraid to walk my dog after 10 pm now. I hear gun shots at night and I live at 23rd Ave and Beardsley, c'mon it’s not a bad part of town! What is this world coming to; we have a war on the other side of the world and here on our own streets. Something needs to be done, I would like to have a family some day and feel safe sending them to school or to a friend’s house. We all need to come together and find some happy medium.

Connie D of Phoenix writes:

I don't feel safe in Phoenix, nor did I feel safe in the small town from which we moved. The difference that I see in the city is, that the police don't pursue all types of crime. My son was rear-ended by a "hit and run" driver a couple of weeks ago. A witness got the license plate #. My son called the police. The officer that responded said that they would not follow-up on the accident because she felt that there was not at $1000 damage to his car. (That's not what the garage said.) Oh yeah, it was a restricted plate... Why are jaywalkers being chased down, and "hit and run" drivers being left alone?

Dawn R. of Mesa writes:

Feel Safe? Not in the least. Go out at night alone- not a chance! The influx of illegal citizens is amazing. We have no control on the borders and no control in the cities. We have no control anywhere I look. The crime we have is rizing as quickly as the amount of illegal citizens. The amount of police officers that put their life on the line is not near enough. We all have lost the ability to police ourselves. The thought is if we do not get caught what is the harm.

We have people driving at 100 miles an hour on the freeways because they know they will not be caught. We have people taking what is not theirs because there is no fear that we will be caught. We are raising our children with no morals-no fear. The teachers cannot control their classes and we have all taken away their ability to take the control back. A mom who dares to disipline in public has the free of losing those children. We have made our society so politically correct that we cannot see our way out. We have taken GOD out of everything. LOOK WHERE IT GOT US!!!!!

Ted of Chandler writes:

Another tragic loss for the city and a more tragic loss for the family. I know some numbers that they run say this is a safe city but after serving on a grand jury for4 months I have not felt safe since. Crime is never ending especially with the illegals in this town and the drug traffic from the border. I still do not understand why the federal gov't isn't more concerned with that border. God Bless all police officers in this state and Thanks

Kris of Gilbert writes:

This is absolutely ridiculous that we have lost another officer because of a hand gun that was in the hands of someone it shouldn't have been. And I am curious if this individual was a felon with priors-quite possibly.And I don't know everything that happened but the scum that killed this officer has been offed and will never pay for what he's done.

The good news is our tax dollars won't be supporting this sewer rat in prison, but I'm sure his family will try to sue like they always do. AND ALL FOR JAYWALKING!!! I don't get it. It seems there are hotheads out there, angry, hot temperered that will go off at anything. Does the government need to start putting Prozac and ADHD medication in our tap water?

Our cops have a dangerous job and all of the lawyers (to include the ACLU) defending these scum bags are making the police departments job harder. Phoenix is getting scarier and scarier to live. My community isn't completely crime-free but I feel alot safer in it. I think all big cities are having the similar problem,,,

Phoenix is worse with everyone moving here and the cost of living getting higher and higher, people fly off the handle at the most petty stuff. Chances are drugs played a role in the suspects' crime, but again, who knows. It's hard to stay positive with all of the junkies and criminals walking our streets.

Mary of Scottsdale writes:

How can it be safe? There are hundreds of thousands of people here that no one knows who they are, where they are from, why they had to come here. Remember what happened to Miami after the Cuban boat fiasco? Those numbers where small change compared to what is going on in Phoenix. And the Politicians refuse to deal with it in any kind of meaningful manner. It’s a disgrace. How any of them can get on TV and blather on about how this is supposed to be good for AZ is beyond me. But I guess Juan McCain’s tanking Presidential bid is saying that at least the rest of the country sees thru this and will not tolerate it.

Ron of Phoenix writes:

There is not a safe city in the valley. The last three police officers who were killed this year in the valley didn't even have a chance. From Officer Holly walking up to a vehicle on a traffic stop, to Officer Cortez entering a check cashing store to investigate a fraud, now to this officer contacting a person for jaywalking.

Think about how violent and quick to shoot this society is. If these individuals would shoot and kill an armed police officer that easily, imagine what they would do to anyone else less capable of defending themselves. These are but three incidents just in the last 7 months where the officers lost their lives.

We hear very little about all of the other officers in the valley who are shot, stabbed, or otherwise violently assaulted but survive. This happens almost on a daily basis in the valley and as EJ Montini pointed out this AM, we would rather talk about the stress of the young 19 year old Justin Upton on the Diamondbacks than acknowledge issues such as these.

The lack of willingness to invest in public safety in this state has not only made it unsafe for citizens, but has made the job of being a police officer much more dangerous due to a lack of back up.

Kevin of Flagstaff writes:

I left Phoenix because it has become so crime ridden. I have two small children and decided that I would rather raise my children in city that is much safer.

I spoke with my old neighbors a few weeks ago and they told me about a police standoff in our neighborhood that involved the swat team and a drug house. My mouth was agape as they relayed the information to me as if it happens everyday. Oh, it does happen everyday.

The crime situation is just disgusting and people in Phoenix are just bombarded with it, it makes me sick. I'm sorry for anyone who still lives there.

Mike Smith of Phoenix writes:

Phoenix safe? Please.....Phil is just being a good politician. Since Phoenix has become a sanctuary city, crime has gotten out of control. Phil may quote lower 'violent crime' stats, but property crimes have risen. Phoenix is among the worst in the nation for identity theft and car theft.

I've become more 'street smart' since moving here. Any time the bums ask for money, I just keep going and don't even respond. I always drive with my car doors locked and keep my house doors locked even when I am home. I have two watch dogs but NOT a dog door, because thugs can crawl through them. Walking at night is not an option. It just seems to me that the low-lifes are taking over Phoenix.....or is that just me?

Richard Smith of Mesa writes:

I deal with alot of cash at my business and I know it's a ripe target, but I now have a concealed weapons permit and carry a large handgun inside my shirt and I know how to use it.

So , no I do not fear gangs or would be thieves. I have been pretty much anti gun most of my life and never owned one in the past, but enough is enough, I will do whateever is necessary to protect myself and family if necessary.

I have been collecting the articles I see online everyday about home invasions, robberies, murders, shootings etc. and have amassed enough information in several months to publish a book.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/aztalk/fo ... me-CR.html

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

What.......

this cant be true.... the bean pickers are not nice people for sure.... then what planet is superior commandante Boosh from... I clearly heard him state these people just want to do the jobs that Americans do not want to do
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)