Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Citizenship backlog to curb Latino vote

Citizenship backlog to curb Latino vote
    Newly naturalized often Democratic, but agency cites surge, denies plot

12:00 AM CST on Tuesday, January 29, 2008
    By DIANNE SOLĂ
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

crap

"Anytime we have a surge in citizenship, it is a good thing," said Emilio Gonzalez, director of the agency's Dallas office. "We are working as best we can."

Total crap Mr. Gonzolez, what if Mexico had these kinds of numbers of people wanting citizenaship, what would Mexico do?

Re: crap

GOOD, they have NO right to vote! I do feel sorry for the ones waiting for years and following the rules, but not these bunch of country stealers.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Not being citizens won't stop them from voting, after all non-citizens elected Linda Chavez to Congress.

What gets me is the headline, it's like if they all don't get citizenship no Latinos will be voting??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

voting revolution

Granting quick voting rights to these people is the next nail in the coffin of America. If they are indeed, legal, they desrve the right to vote. I believe they will vote any way. I also believe this is step 3 or 4 in the restructure of the United States to a Latino culture . We will be swarmed under by Latino voters and Latino elected officials.
    I know some of the above makes me sound like I am a xenophobe, I am not, but I am starting to head that way. Why?? Because the intent of a great many of these peole is not to be assimilated into the American culture but to firmly embed a separate culture. Multiculturism will kill any democracy , any republic. The colorful title "melting pot" is a good name and a good way for America to be. Multiculturism is not. If you wish to live as a tribesman, go to Borneo or Indonesia. Here we live as fre citizens and each of us and our loyalty to America is a necessary ingredient to maintain this greta republic.
    When people take the citizenship oath, they swear to uphold America and its Constitution. How many of you at this site believe that is the intent of the latest batch of applicants for American citizenship? How many of these people do you think are in support of La Raza and the reconquista movement??
    We need to immediately pass laws that outlaw caucuses of elected officials by race, ethnicity or religion. That is the true separation that is needed.
    You must first and foremost be an American. Hyphenated names are no longer acceptable. I am a patriotic American who happens to be of Italian heritage. I am NOT an Italian-American. Stop it and stop it now or America is doomed.