Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does anyone remember the days when kids carried Snoopy lunch boxes to school instead of weapons? Does anyone remember the days when ESL classes were non-existent? Does anyone remember when ENGLISH was the ONLY language spoken by both teachers and students? Does anyone remember when parent's night was just mothers and fathers, and not 2 moms or 2 fathers?

The ACLU and the NCLR are the ONLY terrorists that we should fear! Why are we fighting radical Islamic terrorism on foreign soil when we are facing the complete dismantling of our society and culture by foreign invaders.

The defeat of Prop 187 was the death knell for the entire country! I don't know how we can reverse course, other than a taxpayer's revolt, or an out-and-out act of civil disobedience! I'm in favor of BOTH!

"Even a game of chess can reflect the inequalities of our society. From way back, white always goes first."
    Brown dominates blue eyes, dark skin dominates light skin, black hair dominates blonde, tall over short......depending on the luck of the draw in genetics.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, wait a minute, crazybird. Dice are probably racist since there is more "white" on the dice than black. Do we also need 'recoquista' dice that are brown?

LOL.....her's are lime green but darn they do have white dots.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wierd mood today.....but I guess they used to say the good guy wears the white hat and the bad guy wears the black one......but they wave a white flag to surrender. LOL. Guess you can twist it to whatever you want you want it to be to fit your agenda. But for every pro, there's a con, so the tie in just doesn't fly.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Does anyone remember when ENGLISH was the ONLY language spoken by both teachers and students?
    Yes, I remember well. But it seems nowadays people from other countries are coming here and trying to change our system because they DEMAND it, even though they are not U.S. citizens.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I also remember the school district allowing optional Christaian teachings. Each grade, one day a week would go into a trailer
    where we were taught about God and Christ. While attending was optional, it was done during school hours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12