The Click2Enter-I Emergency Gate Access System To Be Installed In Rio Grande Valley Border Fence Project
Click2Enter, Inc. of Sonoma, California, manufacturer of the Click2Enter-I Emergency Gate Access System, is proud to note that only the Click2Enter-I system fulfills the requirements of the governmental bid specification as it relates to gate function and operational criteria. The Click2Enter-I system will allow Border Patrol, Law Enforcement, and EMS personnel to securely operate these gates using their un-modified radio transceivers.

(PRWEB) June 4, 2009 -- No construction project in the United States has more visibility right now than the building of the fence along our southern border. While debate rages on regarding the politics of the situation, the U.S. Border Patrol, along with several fencing contractors, distributors, and manufacturers are working to bring the project to life.

The latest segment of the border fence under construction is in the Rio Grande Valley, stretching in segments between Penitas, Texas and Brownsville, Texas, totaling approximately 95 miles. There are between fifty-five and seventy-nine gates that will need to be controlled in this section of fence. These gates allow access through the fence in emergency situations and for maintenance. A positive, safe, and secure emergency gate access system is required. To that end, the specification for the gate access controls requires a system that is capable of "opening/closing the gates using and encrypted radio-controlled system activated by keying the radio microphone."

opening/closing the gates using and encrypted radio-controlled system activated by keying the radio microphone.
The inclusion of the Click2Enter-I system validates our strong belief that this product offers the best combination of safety, security, operational efficiency, and value as compared to other systems available today
Our inclusion in this section of the fence is the logical extension of the excellent results we have seen in the San Diego California Sector Border Fence.
Click2Enter, Inc. of Sonoma, California, manufacturer of the Click2Enter-I Emergency Gate Access System, is proud to note that only the Click2Enter-I system fulfills the requirements of the governmental bid specification as it relates to gate function and operational criteria. The Click2Enter-I system will allow Border Patrol, Law Enforcement, and EMS personnel to securely operate these gates using their un-modified radio transceivers.

"The inclusion of the Click2Enter-I system validates our strong belief that this product offers the best combination of safety, security, operational efficiency, and value as compared to other systems available today," said Pete Sutsos, President and CEO of Click2Enter, Inc. "Our inclusion in this section of the fence is the logical extension of the excellent results we have seen in the San Diego California Sector Border Fence."

The San Diego Sector Border Fence starts virtually in the waters of the Pacific Ocean just south of San Diego. Shown in the photo you can see the very first overhead slide gate installed along the path of the fence. These gates provide access to the buffer zone between the actual U.S. Mexico Border and the new security fencing seen in this photo. The U.S. Border Patrol regularly access this buffer zone for patrol and facilities maintenance.

Click2Enter, Inc. and the Click2Enter-I Emergency Gate Access System is specified as the method to manage the day-to-day operational control of these gates. Using their un-modified radio transceivers, U.S. Border Patrol assets can easily open these gates without the need for a key, flashing strobe, siren, or pass code. This allows faster, easier, more secure access to these critical areas, which is key as the Border Patrol Agents work to keep the United Sates safe and secure. You can see in the photo of the first gate along the fence that the Click2Enter-I system is mounted high on the fence. This allows the greatest visibility of the system, as well as protects the system from any unwanted damage.

Click2Enter, Inc. has been a critical technology supplier on this project for several years now. As the border fence reaches toward the east, Click2Enter, Inc. will continue to play a major role supporting operation of the man-gates and vehicle access gates that are incorporated into the fence design.

Click2Enter-I (C2E) allows any radio transceiver (mobile or portable) to act as an access control device. The C2E is a powerful, intelligent, multi-user device which provides emergency response personnel improved response times, immediate, stealthy, secure, and universal access to gates, bollards, roll-up/security doors etc. For public safety organizations the C2E supports mutual aid operations, improved response times, and stealth operation for officer safety. The Click2Enter system is proven, reliable, and MANDATED by many Public Safety agencies throughout the United States.

Contact
Click2Enter, Inc.
P.O. Box 1532 Sonoma, CA 95476
Phone (877) 939-3800
Fax (707) 996-3739
Email: info(at)click2enter.net
Web Site: www.click2enter.net

###

Post Comment:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/06/prweb2414424.htm