Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Clinton judge rules against Arizona immigration law

The new law is being mischaracterized by political leaders, community activists and even members of the news media

Clinton judge rules against Arizona immigration law

By Jim Kouri
    Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A President Bill Clinton appointed federal district court judge in Arizona today blocked what are considered the most important provisions of Arizona’s immigration law from taking effect.

The overall law may still take effect tomorrow, but without the provisions that required police officers to check a person’s immigration status while enforcing other laws.

The judge also put on hold parts of the law that required immigrants to carry their papers at all times, and made it illegal for undocumented workers to solicit employment in public places.

U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton, a recognized liberal-left Democrat, ruled that those sections should be put on hold until the courts resolve the issues. The ruling came just as Arizona police were preparing to begin enforcement of the law. Meanwhile, illegal aliens and their advocates are celebrating their victory over a majority of American citizens, both in Arizona and the nation at-large.

“I have had a chance to read [Bolton’s] ruling and find it devoid of any common sense. It’s double-talk designed to appear as legal jargon. It’s a shoddy verdict by a political hack,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well said

[b]“I have had a chance to read [Bolton’s] ruling and find it devoid of any common sense. It’s double-talk designed to appear as legal jargon. It’s a shoddy verdict by a political hack,â€

Can you feel the hate and animosity growing? It doesn’t seem to matter what legislation is proposed and or passed if its central point is not centered around amnesty it’s gutted.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire
    Can you feel the hate and animosity growing? It doesn’t seem to matter what legislation is proposed and or passed if its central point is not centered around amnesty it’s gutted.
    I can feel it. I hope the judge and everybody who supports her position can feel it too. I hope they suddenly find themselves to be highly sensitive people and that they can feel the negative emotions being directed at them. I hope it makes them ill. I hope they get a chance to suffer what citizens have suffered thanks to their criminality and yes, I do call this judge a criminal now. She has bit the hand that feeds her as far as I am concerned.

People like her HAVE to be APPOINTED because nobody in their right mind would elect her!

She is a useful idiot for the NWO. They HAVE to take the US and her people down first because after that everything will be more smooth sailing they think. They have no conscience towards the lower classes and never have. The pretense of a conscience towards the illegals suits their agenda and that is all.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Oh yeah, I forgot. They are Reptilians. They thrive on human pain. Read that somewhere. Thought it was a crock of you know what. It's getting more and more credible everyday.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Obama and the administration are just protecting their voter base. The patience of the people for this BS is only going slimer and slimer. The Illegal aliens will be more emboldened and the citizens will become more POed.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!