Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Clinton Names Activist to Campaign Post

What a sell-out!
    ~~~~~~~
    Clinton Names Activist to Campaign Post

Apr 12 10:54 AM US/Eastern
    By BETH FOUHY
    Associated Press Writer

NEW YORK (AP) - Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton announced Thursday that Raul Yzaguirre, a prominent Hispanic activist and former president of the National Council of La Raza, would co-chair her presidential campaign and lead its outreach to Hispanic voters.
    "Hillary Clinton has spent more than three decades advocating on behalf of those who are invisible in America," Yzaguirre said in a statement. "Not only is she the most experienced and qualified candidate to be president, Senator Clinton has the ability to bring people together to get results and move this country forward."

Hispanics are one of the fastest growing voter groups in the United States, especially in the South and West. National exit polls showed that 69 percent of Hispanic voters favored Democratic candidates in compared to 30 percent for Republicans. But 44 percent of Hispanics voted for President Bush, a Republican, in 2004.

Other Democratic presidential contenders have strong ties to the Hispanic community. Connecticut Sen. Chris Dodd is a fluent Spanish speaker after serving as a Peace Corps volunteer in the Dominican Republic, and New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson is running to become the first Hispanic president.

Under Yzaguirre's leadership, NCLR became the largest Hispanic advocacy organization in the country, with 41 state affiliates.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... le=1&cat=0
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't believe that even Hillary would stoop so low as to associate with LA RAZA. She has sold her soul to the devil. Good Lord, in a country of 300 million people, is this the best we can dredge up as a presidential candidate?
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

We definately know what side this traitor is on. No votes for Hillary!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah hillary, you are quite the POS. The only reason she did this is because hispanics and illegals are probably the only ones who would vote for the May Queen.
    Look at the bright side, this is going to do nothing but destroy her presidential campaign. At the very least, it will make her look incredibly stupid and even more deceptive. Not that she needs any help, she has a great deal of talent of bringing that out on her own!
    Picture this, hillary would most likely refuse any kind of invitation for a presidential debate on live television with either Tancredo or Hunter now that she has done this. I'm no political stragetist, but it seems to me that if this happened, it would spell out political suicide for her. Not that it would be a bad thing!
    On the other hand, she most likely would accept the debate, because she's an arrogent public servant, and would end up looking like a fool anyway. I would love to see her try and explain to 300 million people in the US how having cheap illegal labor benefits our country.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    By putting someone like Hispanic activist and pro-La RAZA Yzaguirre in as co-chairman of her presidential campaign, Hillary Clinton will place herself forever in debt to any and all Hispanic demands no matter how wrong they are for the laws and welfare of this country. She will not be able to say NO to them! She will in essence form an alliance with Latino/Mexican causes and sink in the muck under their aggressive demands.

I agree with pjr40. She has made a pact with the devil to get power.

Hillary's out to get the best Latino votes money can by.

I'm sure that she's now confident of winning the Presidency.

If you'll remember Raul Yzaguirre is the guy that Sears hired to help sell their reconquista wear T shirts that so many of us protested about that Sears pulled them.

Latinos and everyone else (for that matter) should realize that Democrats only care about votes and keeping minorities down and dependent on the Democrats dole.

Banned
    Hiring Raul Yzaguirre could also be seen as an act of desperation...

I wonder if Yzaguirre believes Hillary will win.
    Can you imagine the appointment he will receive if she does?

Banned
    Have to hand it to Hillary. She really has no qualms whatsoever about such a public display of pandering.

Is this really the best Hildabeast can do? Does she know that by doing this, she's going to P.O. even loyal Dems? I hope she keeps going down the path of destruction, as long as she doesn't take us with herself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast