Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Clinton Neighbors Shot...

I have a feeling the crime is starting to inch closer to all of those living behind glass walls.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-398032c.html
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Well, now maybe they'll pay attention! Sorry the woman got shot, but sounds like her husband might have honked off the wrong people by pocketing all that bail money!

MW
    It's a known fact that a handful of people in Bill Clinton's circle have met with a tragic end. Perhaps that curse is now extended to the neighborhood he lives in. I wonder if Carlos Perez-Olivo did something to piss Bill off? I hear it doesn't pay to make an enemy of Bill and Hillary.

I know, the joke is in poor taste.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I find it even more INTERESTING, LOL, that the Klinton's live close to a
    A disgraced lawyer and his wife, who live three doors away from Bill and Hillary Clinton in Chappaqua, were shot and wounded in a mysterious incident, cops said yesterday.
    Disbarred, no less

What are the odds that 2 such lawyers would live so close to each other?
    I wonder, is there a special neighborhood just for DISGRACED LAWYERS now? Lord knows, the klintons have a lot of friends in this category.
    Perhaps it's some new commune for disgraced lawyers concept ala wee willy klinton?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)