Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We don't have to don a costume that strips 12 million people of their dignity just for a few cheap laughs. Which America do we hope to see in the mirror when the Halloween party's over?
    How is it striping ILLEGAL ALIENS of their dignity? The costume is just as funny as dressing up as Big Bird or Deputy Dog. The America I hope to see when the halloween party is over is a country that starts enforcing immigration laws already on the books. If ILLEGAL ALIENS are offended then maybe it will make them realize that they are not welcome here and should self-deport of get deported.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ironically, where was this so called dignity when they entered this country in violation of our Federal immigration laws? Where's the dignity when they usurp jobs by using stolen/fradulent social security cards from American citizens?

Funny how dignity only becomes an issue to these people when they are being offended or called out on their disgraceful and illegal behavior!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not going to feel any shame or guilt because illegal aliens are breaking our laws and wrongdoing. That's who the guilt and shame should be on, so chastise them not me.
    ...satire is a group of disenfranchised people?
    Poor space aliens can't get a break around here.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What we are witnessing this season is a metamorphosis of racism, from anti-black to anti-immigrant.
    This guy better study what it means to be racist. Black and White are races, Latino is not. Latino is a group of ethnicities and races that share a common language, not necessarily allegiance to one country, nor do they all share the same traditions.
    To be against White, Black or Asian or any of the other categorized races is racism. To be against illegal "immigrants" from anywhere in the world is not. It is merely preserving the laws on the books about immigration to this country.
    First, study the dictionary before you start throwing out twisted and ignorant anti-American hate speech just because we want to see our laws enforced and that does not suit your opinion about anything-goes open borders.
    I am on the verge of cussing like a sailor, but will refrain.

My letter to CNN:
    Mr. Ruiz has made several errors. The story is about a costume (space alien), not any ethnic group like Latino.
    Latino is not a race. Actually it is many races that have mixed into a hodge-podge of nations and cultures that speak Spanish. And for his implication that our "racism" has metamorphed from anti-black to anti-"immigrant," I take offense. Most Americans are upset about the rapid pace of ILLEGAL immigrants, while we embrace those that have the respect for our laws to come here legally.
    The CNN editorial error was publising this Latino-biased claptrap in the first place.
    Sent it to http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form6.html?1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12