Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN say's that the church's will now give sanctuary.

I am officially finished with religion. They will never get another dime out of me for breaking the law of sovereignity and sticking their nose in politics. They have basically told American's to go to hell.

Whatever happened to separation between Church and State?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

To the pastor who say that "God say there is no boundaries" do not know their bible.

There is no sanctuary in a place of worship for an illegal alien, who is a criminal because they have broken the law of our land, to take refuge from prosecution.

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

IT IS ILLEGAL FOR NONPROFIT OR RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS to knowingly assist an employer to violate employment sanctions, REGARDLESS OF CLAIMS THAT THEIR CONVICTIONS REQUIRE THEM TO ASSIST ALIENS. Harboring or aiding illegal aliens is not protected by the First Amendment. It is a felony to establish a commercial enterprise for the purpose of evading any provision of federal immigration law. Violators may be fined or imprisoned for up to five years.

You must not covet (desire)your fellow man’s house.”
    (One of the ten commandments.)
    “Covetousness”= greedy desire for what belongs to others.
    This country is my home and for illegals to break in and take what is legally mine is a crime. The law protects a person’s house and so forth.
    The jobs, social services and benefits that is legally there for me is being stolen by the intruders (illegals ) that broke into my home. They also steal my social securily number and my I.D. The law that is supposed to be there to protect me is aiding and abetting the intruder who committed the crime against me and my home.
    The minister and the church (members) that is giving sanctuary to the intruder is also breaking the law by aiding and abetting the intruder.
    Whomever is sanctioning this invasion (crime) of my home is breaking God’s law as well as man's law.
    Boundaries (borders)

Boundaries were set in place by God from the beginning of time and for a reason.
    Gen 4;10,11....3;23,24...

Gen 15;18-21. Ex 23;31..... To Abraham and his seed God promised a certain land with definitely stated boundaries.
    Gen 15;13-16.....would enforce an eviction decree when “the error of the Amorites” came to its completion.

Deut 2;4,5,18,19....Jehovah God also decreed that the Israelites would not encrouch on the boundaries of the nations of Edom, ....

Deut 32;8....when the Most High gave the nations an inheritance, when he parted the sons of Adam from one another, he proceeded to fix the boundary of the people with regard for the number of the sons of Israel.”

Eph 2;12-16....Under penalty of death, Gentiles were prohibited beyond that boundary, such wall serving the apostle as an apt illustration of the division created by the Law covenant.

Stop all donations. We'll see their portfolios mean more than any illegal alien cause.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Whatever happened to separation between Church and State?
    Two words: Jorge Boosh. The religious right shares equal responsibility for the dissolution of our sovereignty by ignoring Boosh's con game of being the moral high ground conservative evangelical candidate. This is what happens when religion overrules common sense.

Here we are once again with people gearing up to vote against those who do not share their religious/personal views sealing our demise.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

You should contact your minister and if he or she condones illegal immigration, ten change churches and find one that teaches from the Bible and not from the top of the preahcer's head.

Pretty much, you will be removing your tithes from the chruch and they will reconsider their doctrine if you express why you are leaving.

I've read the Bible three times and to the best of my knowledge, the Bible does not approve of illegal immigraiton and it actually teaches about protecting your border and selecting who you dwell with.

You know there was a wall around Jerusalem.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."
    If this law were to be enforced -yeah I know Anchor Baby General Alberto Gonzalez would never enforce any law related to illegal imigration -Bush would have to serve 100 MILLION years in prison. 5 years for every one of the 20 MILLION aliens he has encouraged and induced to come and stay here illegally every year since he has been in office.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Take away their tax exempt status and they will start singing another tune All churches motto should be "Show Me The Money"

Just remember: When religion ruled the world it was called the Dark Ages.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast