Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    LadyStClaire, I'm speechless on your rantings about Fox news folks. You are attacking the only news outlet on television that still has a voice not tainted by the government. The "Three Stooges"? Ann Coulter? You may not like everything they say but at least they are one of the remaining voices of reason! Do you feel the same about Glenn Beck?
    NOW LOOK,I'M JUST STATING MY OPINION AND WHAT I FEEL. I'M NEITHER LIBERAL OR CONSERVATIVE AND ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND WORK AS A ONE SO WE CAN TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK. NOW IF THAT RUFFLED SOME FEATHERS THEN SO BE IT. I AM NOT TRYING TO BE SOMEONE WHO ONLY SEES THE BAD IN A CERTAIN POLITICAL PARTY OR NEWS CAST. ITS JUST THAT FOXNEWS IS NOT FAIR AND BALANCED ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT AND BTW,I AM JUST ME, A WOMAN FROM THE MOUNTAINS WHO HAPPENS TO PAY ATTENTION TO WHATS GOING ON IN GOD'S WORLD

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    LadyStClaire, I'm speechless on your rantings about Fox news folks. You are attacking the only news outlet on television that still has a voice not tainted by the government. The "Three Stooges"? Ann Coulter? You may not like everything they say but at least they are one of the remaining voices of reason! Do you feel the same about Glenn Beck?
    NOW LOOK,I'M JUST STATING MY OPINION AND WHAT I FEEL. I'M NEITHER LIBERAL OR CONSERVATIVE AND ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND WORK AS A ONE SO WE CAN TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK. NOW IF THAT RUFFLED SOME FEATHERS THEN SO BE IT. I AM NOT TRYING TO BE SOMEONE WHO ONLY SEES THE BAD IN A CERTAIN POLITICAL PARTY OR NEWS CAST. ITS JUST THAT FOXNEWS IS NOT FAIR AND BALANCED ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT AND BTW,I AM JUST ME, A WOMAN FROM THE MOUNTAINS WHO HAPPENS TO PAY ATTENTION TO WHATS GOING ON IN GOD'S WORLD
    I make my decisions after much investigation but I will change my opinion when things are proved the other way. I deal with statistics, and a sense of fairness.

I have changed my mind to be against the Death Penalty now.
    Until it is applied fairly and rich people can't buy their freedom I will not agree with it..

It is totally ok to be in this ALIPAC group and not agree with everyone, but facts are facts. I have two Liberal views myself, they are gays and abortion....
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Lady, it's good that you can share your opinions. The position that I was coming from is this: a free society relies on an objective and unbiased news media to keep an eye on the government, otherwise we are all pretty much blind. I think you would agree that ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, and to a increasing extent, CNN, are in the bag for the Obama administration and have a serious stake in their success . The same goes for major newspapers and magazines around the country. It's clear by a HUGE margin that people have one remaining TV news outlet from which to try to gather the truth...Fox. There are indeed conservative slants, especially with Hannity and Beck but one can still get to the truth. The other outlets simply have resorted to outright lies and smears. So, given this, and the public need for truth and the workings of our government, what else can one do?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Lady, it's good that you can share your opinions. The position that I was coming from is this: a free society relies on an objective and unbiased news media to keep an eye on the government, otherwise we are all pretty much blind. I think you would agree that ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, and to a increasing extent, CNN, are in the bag for the Obama administration and have a serious stake in their success . The same goes for major newspapers and magazines around the country. It's clear by a HUGE margin that people have one remaining TV news outlet from which to try to gather the truth...Fox. There are indeed conservative slants, especially with Hannity and Beck but one can still get to the truth. The other outlets simply have resorted to outright lies and smears. So, given this, and the public need for truth and the workings of our government, what else can one do?
    John Wayne would be proud of you.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234