Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CO: Accused immigrant smuggler indicted

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_4975680?source=rss

Accused immigrant smuggler indicted
    By The Denver Post Staff
    Article Last Updated: 01/08/2007 11:19:12 PM MST

DENVER - A man accused of driving a van packed with smuggled illegal immigrants that crashed Nov. 28 on Interstate 70 near Idaho Springs, killing four of 14 passengers, has been indicted on federal charges of transporting aliens resulting in death and with unlawful re-entry of a previously deported alien, authorities said.

Jose Franco-Rodriguez, 23, also faces numerous state charges of human smuggling and other offenses that could result in 236 years in prison if he is convicted.

A federal grand jury handed up indictments in the case Monday, said Jeff Dorschner, a spokesman for the U.S. attorney's office in Denver. The transporting-resulting-in-death charge carries a possible life sentence.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Adios...scum bag...I hope you enjoy American prison...however it is a hell of alot nicer than any Mexican prison...maybe with free trade we can trade all you losers back
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

It would be free trade if they gave us our fugitives back in return for their scum bags. That way our offenders can be tried and the victim and/or the victims family can have closure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember trying to get home that night - horrible mess, emergency vehicle lights all over, and they routed eastbound I-70 traffic through the town. Good thing I didn't have to turn left to get home.