Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Looks like you did some digging too Richard.

mestizo:[quote]any person of mixed blood. In Central and South America it denotes a person of combined Indian and European extraction. In some countries—e.g., Ecuador—it has acquired social and cultural connotations; a pure-blooded Indian who has adopted European dress and customs is called a mestizo (or cholo). In Mexico the description has been found so variable in meaning that it has been abandoned in census reports. In the Philippines “mestizoâ€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I want to encourage alipac'ers to also leave comments at the source, as well as here on alipac. Though I like reading them here, and learn some things myself, I'm afraid they're a little wasted on the choir if we ONLY write here. I want others who might be more ambivalent about this issue to read them also.

There are SO many great responses here, I sometimes wish I could copy and paste some of them myself on source sites that allow comments (I wouldn't do so, but I do get good ideas here.)

This one at the Denver Examiner is really quick and easy. You don't have to pre-register and wait to get an e-mail in your box to verify, etc.

By the way, as usual, so far in this case, the comments are at least 10 to 1 AGAINST the illegal invasion and against this Polly Baca woman. No surprise there!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    former Colorado State Senator Polly Baca
    Gee, think this attitude MAY have something to do with her being a FORMER Senator?
    is this racist biotch related to Joe Baca in any way, shape, or form???

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    former Colorado State Senator Polly Baca
    Gee, think this attitude MAY have something to do with her being a FORMER Senator?
    is this racist biotch related to Joe Baca in any way, shape, or form???
    Exactly what I was thinking when I read this!! ummm I wonder???

I am so sick of their rethoric, they don't even know their history, not that it makes any difference...we can not allow another amnesty, they will not enforce the laws afterward, they have proved it and their intent 2 times...no more!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12