Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

CO-Hurting fight vs. illegals?

Hurting fight vs. illegals?
    AG: Proposed cut could make it harder to curb illegal immigration
    Peter Marcus
    Monday, May 11, 2009

The Colorado attorney general is concerned that a proposal by the Obama administration to cut a federal program would put a crimp in the state’s ability to curb illegal immigration.

Republican Attorney General John Suthers on Friday criticized President Obama’s proposal last week to eliminate the State Criminal Alien Assistance Program. The cut would be part of a package of about $17 billion Obama has proposed cut from the $3.4 trillion 2010 federal budget.

The State Criminal Alien Assistance Program provides money to states to help defray the cost of incarcerating illegal immigrants who commit crimes. Cutting the program would save the nation about $400 million.

Colorado spent more than $44.9 million in 2006 to incarcerate illegal immigrants, said Suthers’ office. The state that year only received $3.3 million in reimbursement from the State Criminal Alien Assistance Program.

“The State Criminal Alien Assistance Program deserves to be better funded, not cut,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All 48 states need to fight the Congress and PRESIDENT on this. Where are we going to jail the illegals? I know take them to the White House.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

The illegals and Obama's criminal elites!

We won't have room to house the illegals in the White House as it is already filled to the brim with Criminals.

This is nonsense, Pelosi got her big digs into the Stimulus bill to help Marsh Mice yet the gov't claims it doesn't have the funds to arrest illegals? Liars.

Obviously this is a back door approach to the gov't lodging the illegals into our country. Amnesty without discussion and legislation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    [quote]“The State Criminal Alien Assistance Program deserves to be better funded, not cut,â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Personally I'm getting sick of this what's the federal governments responsibility and what's the states. Can't bust them because it's a federal issue until they commit more crimes and then you can, but the federal won't do their part. I don't know how much clearer these people can be ....... they have no intention of enforcing our laws. I have asked this alot of times and haven't gotten an answer.......did one of our previous Presidents make some back door agreement to allow this with Mexico? If so, I want names and some legal action taking place for selling this country out to this invasion.

I'm leaning towards MW's train of thought on this one.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Removing the funding will force states to take personal responsibility for their past inactions in dealing with the illegal alien issue.
    MW, I don't think it will force states to do that. Look at California considering letting 38,000 prison inmates & IAs out because of a lack of money (again). http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... udget.html
    The only thing it might do is turn most them into sanctuary states.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    .......did one of our previous Presidents make some back door agreement to allow this with Mexico? If so, I want names and some legal action taking place for selling this country out to this invasion.
    It's called SPP. The Security and Prosperity Partnership that was signed in 2005 by President G.W. Bush. And he did so without the consent of Congress or the American people.

Immigration is a HUGE problem in this country, but I think the bigger issue that needs attention is restoring our constitution. After all, those FEMA death camps are going to house those of us who stand out and speak up about what the administration is doing to our country. And when I say those of us, I mean anyone who speaks out against their NWO agenda, including immigration issues.

They don't care what country you think you're from. They want to own/control it all including us. It matters not where their SLAVES claim to be from.

MW
    ShockedinCalifornia wrote:

MW, I don't think it will force states to do that. Look at California considering letting 38,000 prison inmates & IAs out because of a lack of money (again). http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... udget.html
    The only thing it might do is turn most them into sanctuary states.
    Did you miss the following paragraph from the link you provided:

Under the plan, the sentences of 19,000 undocumented immigrants -- 11% of the prison population -- would be commuted and the inmates would be turned over to the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency.
    The illegals will be turned over to ICE for deporation. IMO, that's a good thing. California legislators know the people wouldn't stand for a plan that didn't include the deporation of illegal aliens.

Furthermore, this so-called plan isn't anything more than a consideration at this point. According to the article, it would still need to go through the states legislative body.

Once they do turn a bunch of them over for deportation, do you honestly think they won't eventually take action to stop the cycle from repeating itself? Since the cash cow (federal government) is no longer subsidizing the incarceration of illegal alien criminals, I think they will. Like I've said earlier, I think attitudes are going to change to our advantage when states are no longer getting free money to support their careless and risky behavior where illegal immigration is concerned.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    I'm leaning towards MW's train of thought on this one.
    I agree with MW myself on this one. That train of thought didn't even cross my mind until MW brought it up.

MW, I hope you are right. If so, I will buy your family a steak dinner
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast