Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DENVER (AP) — An attempt to grant illegal immigrants the opportunity to attend Colorado colleges at lower tuition rates failed Monday, the fifth time such legislation has failed amid a debate about what benefits undocumented students deserve.
    Wonderful news!!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Immigrant tuition bill rejected by Colo. panel

Immigrant tuition bill rejected by Colo. panel

Democratic Sen. Angela Giron, one of the sponsors of the bill, wiped away tears after the vote and said she would propose the legislation again next year.

Well Democratic Sen. Angela Giron.... dry Your eyes and carry your behind to Mexico and give them the tuition they want were they come from and make sure you stay over with them....

Banned
    Good move onthe part of Colorado. Congrats. Sad thing is we should have NO illegals in any of our schools or colleges. Thats where the main problem lies

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    Good move onthe part of Colorado. Congrats. Sad thing is we should have NO illegals in any of our schools or colleges. Thats where the main problem lies
    Exactly. We shouldn't even have to be discussing "in-state vs. out-of-state" tuition. Foreign nationals who have illegally snuck over our border should not be attending our schools at all (nor their anchor babies). Period.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

"It just breaks my heart for the kids," she said
    Maybe she could wear one of those t-shirts with "social worker" on it and live in Mexico and help them there if she feels so badly about their welfare
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

How in the world do these illegal idiots put future doctor-teacher etc, they are not allowed by law to work or seek work in the USA. THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS who are here in defiance of USA law

WOO-HOO!!!!!!! GO COLORADO!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12