Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CO Republicans Urge Illegal Immigration Emergency

(AP) DENVER Eight conservative Republicans in the state House called on President Bush Tuesday to declare a national emergency on illegal immigration, saying they were "shocked by the blatant, coordinated, and anti-American demonstrations" this week.

Thousands of people staged demonstrations in Colorado Monday urging Congress to pass immigrant-friendly legislation, including a guest worker program to legalize many illegal immigrants.

Members of the Republican Study Committee of Colorado said no amnesty or guest worker program could be effective when immigrants and U.S. employers ignore immigration and customs laws.

In a letter to Bush, the lawmakers cited recent requests from the governors of New Mexico and Arizona to use National Guard and other troops until the United States can erect barriers.

The study committee was formed last year to promote lower taxes, personal responsibility and limited government.

Founders said the caucus was modeled after the powerful Republican Study Committee the U.S. House of Representatives.

http://cbs4denver.com/topstories/local_ ... 71513.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cool!!

Keep writing Republicans from Colorado!!

But I doubt he'll pay any more attention to yours than the 8 I wrote him or the millions of others he's received.

But, never quit.

You never know when his ratings might get low enough to warrant an IMPEACHMENT and he might say "Hey, I could raise my ratings telling everyone, you know, I didn't know how many there were...we can't possibly allow a Guest Worker Program or Amnesty...we've need to round them up; head 'em out; keep 'em out...RAWHIDE"

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow !! Somebody's getting it. Somebody hears US. Somebody understands US and knows we are RIGHT.

It's not about hating people, it's about saving our country by doing some hard things THAT NEED TO BE DONE.

We need a president who is in better touch with reality and who is strong enough of a person to deal with reality. I hate to say it, but President Bush seems to be living in a dream world of some sort.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's not about hating people, it's about saving our country by doing some hard things THAT NEED TO BE DONE.
    I absolutely agree with you; this is not about racism or hate, this is about protecting our home.
    I wish more elected officials would take this stand, even though I don't think President Bush will pay too much attention; it pains me to say that I voted for this man twice, but then again, what other choice did we have?
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt