I suppose it makes sense to befriend them now. Perhaps when the kids grow up and make their way into the USA they may be less apt to murder and rape us.

http://www.vallartatoday.com/viewarticl ... rticle=649

The USGC Active was in port this weekend. And literally half the ship’s crew turned out on Saturday to work at the Refugio Infantil Santa Esperanza, also popularly known as the RISE Orphanage. Having thirty sailors visit the orphanage on one day is certainly a record. This level of participation is outstanding and speaks volumes about the generosity and goodwill we find among these young men and womed. The reply I got when I thanked some of the individuals for their time and effort was a consistent “Thank you for inviting us!� That’s pretty special.
This was the fourth time the Navy League has organized a work party at this orphanage.

Partial story reproduced here under fair use doctrine to encourage public discussion about affairs of concern to a once-free people...... before an elite-owned government determined that we, the people, shall be invaded and forced to live in what will eventually become a 2nd-world nation.